Dishonest IPTV sellers and their tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct - which is why I want users to be aware

Ok perhaps a warning in big red letters saying

Please be aware that some iptv providers are downscaling their pictures during live football, you probably won't even be aware of it as it's not noticeable on most devices but take it from me, it's happening so keep your eyes on it and you still won't notice it. Carry on

he's prob just switching the links to SD / hd
Or his bandwidth is capped on said service and it looks that way tbh

The chances are everything is automated, no one is pushing buttons and sliding switches up and down.
No one knows how many people are going to tune into a particular game, if demand goes past a certain point it probably just kicks in automatically
If it's a less popular game it won't happen
I cannot see what is dishonest about this

The resellers on here have no clue where their source is coming from they are just panel beaters and they will know why I call them that :LOL:
They are very easy to spot using Xenforo.

The servers that the torrent sites use are the same servers that stream IPTV. The fastest way to connect to the torrent sites is via cyberghost VPN and the fastest server to the UK is based in Douglas on the Isle of Man. Why?. Because the court injunction used to attack the servers with DDOs only covers the UK during live play which covers other sporting events. All of the servers in the UK will use cloudflare or similar whereas Dublin as an EU country is not obliged to yet. The I.O.M is a crown dependency which means they obey nobodys injunctions now or in future. I clicked :ROFLMAO: on your post Steptoe because I am laughing at what you don't know. :sick:

View attachment 46562

why contradict yourself.?
you said the servers were in Dublin or the UK, I pointed out only a fool would think that, then you have said the servers are in the IoM, having been a resident on the Rock for quite some time that was fairly obvious to me, and you will find that if they were asked to then they would most likely mirror the UK injuction, as in most of their laws.

he's prob just switching the links to SD / hd
Or his bandwidth is capped on said service and it looks that way tbh

Nowt like stating the obvious eh? :tearsofjoy:

That's the whole point of rhe thread Baz - the OP is paying for a premium iptv service and deems this to be unacceptable.

Nowt like stating the obvious eh? :tearsofjoy:

That's the whole point of rhe thread Baz - the OP is paying for a premium iptv service and deems this to be unacceptable.
But its not that its not unacceptable they can do what they want it's there service its like saying its unacceptable for sly stop cardsharing and vm to do same!! it says oxo on buses dosnt mean they sell them so is that unacceptable lol

St
why contradict yourself.?
you said the servers were in Dublin or the UK, I pointed out only a fool would think that, then you have said the servers are in the IoM, having been a resident on the Rock for quite some time that was fairly obvious to me, and you will find that if they were asked to then they would most likely mirror the UK injuction, as in most of their laws.
The sport servers are now in all three, but they move around depending on the circumstances of the day. Just remember I have taught you all you know about servers, but I haven't taught you all I know. Best go feed Hercules now before I set Boardman on you. :love:

But its not that its not unacceptable they can do what they want it's there service its like saying its unacceptable for sly stop cardsharing and vm to do same!! it says oxo on buses dosnt mean they sell them so is that unacceptable lol

If they're selling it as a premium service then customers have every right to feel hard done by if they are knowingly provided with an inferior service at peak times. The provider should be honest about it.

If the bus advertises free oxo with every ride but then goes back on that pledge once people purchase a ticket then yes, that would be unacceptable.

St

The sport servers are now in all three, but they move around depending on the circumstances of the day. Just remember I have taught you all you know about servers, but I haven't taught you all I know. Best go feed Hercules now before I set Boardman on you. :love:
Fire away lmfao

I'm not dumb I know it will be a the source not the re-seller and probably a script that kicks in to help deal with the server load.

giphy.gif

I don't know why everyone's getting excited.
The op has already stated that those using 'normal' methods of watching probably wouldn't notice, IE firestick, enigma2 box etc, he's using a 4k monitor and vlc player, that is probably why he's seeing the difference.
The iptv provider can't be blamed for people wanting to use useless apps etc.
Just use a firestick or box like everyone else and the non existent problem disappears

I don't know why everyone's getting excited.
The op has already stated that those using 'normal' methods of watching probably wouldn't notice, IE firestick, enigma2 box etc, he's using a 4k monitor and vlc player, that is probably why he's seeing the difference.
The iptv provider can't be blamed for people wanting to use useless apps etc.
Just use a firestick or box like everyone else and the non existent problem disappears

You and your friends converged on this thread as you do many others for the sole purpose of insulting, discrediting and belittling people. You've been handed your backside on a plate by a couple of people who have infinitely more knowledge than your group put together, so it might be an idea not to offer any further advice on this particular thread :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back