DM800 HD se clone image

No Mate
But ill find you one :)
Do you have Sim2 & 84d bootloader on your box it needs to be d

Last edited:
Thanks, It is a sim2 clone. opkg list | grep secondstage says "dreambox-secondstage - 84-r12.0 - Dreambox second stage bootloader".
I am no sure how 84d bootloader compares to 84-r12.0. Does this mean that I currently have an 84c bootloader (12 = c in hex)?

hi all sorry for jumping in on this but would like some help ive got a sunray4 hd se sim 2 a8p looking for image just to do cable side of things ie vm have tried a few images but no luck
thanks all

Is it possible to put a fresh open atv onto a dreambox 800hd clone box, in order to flash wooshbuild onto it, if so i was wondering just how difficult it would be, any advice is greatly appreciated.

I dont think the dreamboxes have enough space for these types of builds, what image and build are you currently using?

I dont think the dreamboxes have enough space for these types of builds, what image and build are you currently using?
Ok thanks for info, I've had the dreambox since the card sharing days, always liked the box so was just wondering could it have been put to use another way.

I have had many dreamboxes in the past, in fact I came across a few in the loft lately, still a good enough box to run sat on, I had the Newnigma image on them and before that open pli.

No I wouldnt think so, but I dont know for sure, I gave one away a few weeks ago , and the guy that took it is running whats left on sat on it, dont think they are great for putting plug ins on.

Thats only if its one of the older dreamboxes, the newer ones are far better, quicker, more space, etc,, if its just for iptv you may be better to use a firestick or a zgemma

Thats only if its one of the older dreamboxes, the newer ones are far better, quicker, more space, etc,, if its just for iptv you may be better to use a firestick or a zgemma
Yeah I've a zgemma on the go as well as a firestick, just always liked the dreambox and the sky style skin that you cannot really replicate on a firestick.

Back