Don't blame it on the sunshine, moonlight, good times, blame it on the kodi

trickpaul

I presume everyone's seen the next installment of the "kodi bashing" out today

Ipo given permission to ban kodi, to stop illegal streaming!!!!

Everyday!!

Now banning a legal os just cos it's opensource!!! And free

Its like banning a Linux OS if someone downloads an mp3

Never going to happen!

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

The reports I read were going on about the premier league blocking access to their matches being shown. Presumably it is mostly the UK folks accessing their matches that's the problem (as we are not allowed to see 3pm kick offs). Maybe, just maybe, the focus should be on allowing these matches to be shown, give people in the UK the ability to select which 3pm kick off they want to watch (like they have in other countries) and then the demand for people to "stream via kodi" would be much reduced.

There was two reports one about premier league rights and one from IOP about kodi.

No 3pm kick offs attendances go up at lower league clubs and all premier league matches on Sundays 1pm 3pm 5pm 7pm then all matches are OK to be shown live officially

And to think this little program started on the original Xbox.

The cant ban xbmc/kodi its perfectly legal
If it where to ever get band (which it wont) that wouldn't stop a thing. Kodi is just a tool which you can view media through on a url

It's legit I know, but goes to show what the media know about it all, ban everything

Kodi is totally legal.ban it and there will be another and another and another.Need I go on.It is beyond their control

Kodi is totally legal.ban it and there will be another and another and another.Need I go on.It is beyond their control
Absolutely! If Kodi was to be banned, it would just re-emerge under a different name. It's the addons that give Kodi the capabilities that cause the annoyance to the powers that be. Whether we download Kodi directly from the Kodi site, out of the Android store or via a link on a forum makes no difference to me.

Use SPMC - Simples, not Kodi then is it.

National and Local rags running weekly scare mongering stories.

I wonder who are the ones who are really scared. Not me, but murdoch and his empire.
Plex will be next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole market of paid tv needs to crash and start again it don't help with the costs premier league charge for the broadcasting rights which in turn cost the costumer such a high cost to have paid tv. Lower the price then people won't look for alternatives apart from the real tight arses

That's the problem though, the price will continue to rise because they know they have got the market by the balls

I don't agree there's more competition now than ever times are changing as are peoples viewing habits

Yea there are more options but for a lot of people they are not as good as having a legit sky subscription to watch football. Most normal people just want a service that works without having to think about how they use it and that is what sky/virgin offer and that is why they have the monopoly

I cant remember the name of the New Zealand crowd that had the EPL rights last season but you could buy a season pass for it at less than £100, giving you every EPL game.

Here they want 40quid for sly and 20quid for BT. Season is roughly 9 months so that's £540 just for sports and you cant choose the games you want.....

I am just referring to footy here....

Back