DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so MUTV HD should be working thats fine.

And Sky Sports Mix HD is in the Entertainment bouquet. I have manually added it to the sports bouquet but I am sure after an overnight scan ?

After an overnight scan it will go back to the Entertainment bouquet

Hi Dsayers, Tried 3 times to install 6.0 but alas, no go.
Copied my old newcamd file before I started and pasted it accordingly after flash.
Set area ID etc.
It does its thing and sets up abm etc with 900 channels as scanned.
Lists 'em all on epgs, (I was punching the air by now... haha).
But only gave me fta.:(

Followed the instructions line by line, with 2 more attempts, but nah... it wasn't having any of it..lol.

After 2 hours i got the right hump and re-installed 5.3, which worked virtually straight outta the box as usual.
Honestly I am not over-fussed about it.
One can hardly moan about a freebie.
Must be a technical issue, just wondered if anyone else had similar probs.

Hi @dsayers2014 - Can you tell me how I can add provider prefix in front of the bouquets? So SKY - Sports and Virgin - Sports etc

For the life of me I cant find where this is done. Thanks

Copied my old newcamd file before I started and pasted it accordingly after flash.
Set area ID etc.

Followed the instructions line by line, with 2 more attempts, but nah... it wasn't having any of it..lol.

After 2 hours i got the right hump and re-installed 5.3, which worked virtually straight outta the box as usual.
Did you select the cam you wanted to use pressing right and green to start cam

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Set area ID etc.

Almost mirror image of my experience toggling between two boxes, one with 5.3 one not. Persevered with Net ID changes and reflashing/re booting and it sprang into life.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

no problem at all I'll wait for your update - thanks for all the help today

Sorry for the late reply I had trouble uploading the new picon updater plugin but its now sorted. Please remove any current picons then press portal then green button to download plugins goto extensions scroll down to the bottom you will see zeggy-snp-picons-updater (1.2) download that then reboot box. Now press portal you will see Zeggy/Help SNP Picon updater press ok on that it will download both standard and large SkyQ picons to HDD so your storage device must be mounted to media/hdd

Sorry for the late reply I had trouble uploading the new picon updater plugin but its now sorted. Please remove any current picons then press portal then green button to download plugins goto extensions scroll down to the bottom you will see zeggy-snp-picons-updater (1.2) download that then reboot box. Now press portal you will see Zeggy/Help SNP Picon updater press ok on that it will download both standard and large SkyQ picons to HDD so your storage device must be mounted to media/hdd

Hi Dsayers

Quick question. If I am running a cable line only but still want a few freeview channels from Sky (ABP News, Aaj Tak) what would you suggest? There is no active Sky line as there is no point renewing hence only running cable

Thanks for the update ! I'll give it a try later tonight and let you
know how it goes :)

Hi @dsayers2014 - I've upgraded to this backup from your old 5.3 backup. When I plug in my 1TB drive it isn't detected. I am trying to initialise it but it says 'no storage devices found'.

I've formatted using the Hard Disk Low Level Format Tool mentioned in this forum. The device is shown when plugged into my Windows PC.

Any ideas what else I can try? I have option to format this drive to either NTFS or exFAT using Windows?

Is there a particular driver i need to download?

Last edited:
Works perfectly Thanks !

Might be worth updating home screen on this thread for any installing the image from new.

Thanks again :)

Hi @dsayers2014 - I've upgraded to this backup from your old 5.3 backup. When I plug in my 1TB drive it isn't detected. I am trying to initialise it but it says 'no storage devices found'.

I've formatted using the Hard Disk Low Level Format Tool mentioned in this forum. The device is shown when plugged into my Windows PC.

Any ideas what else I can try? I have option to format this drive to either NTFS or exFAT using Windows?

Is there a particular driver i need to download?

What hard drive? There was talk of a certain brand not working on openatv 6.0 but I can't remember what it was.

hi dsayers2014, is for cable only, I have zgemma h2s and starhs, will it be same to convert the m3u files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back