DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dsayers

I just wondered if you are looking to update the build, the current one is running on openatv 6.1 and there's been no software updates for weeks. I believe from looking at the threads there won't be either as the new updates are on openatv 6.2.

I've always used this build as it's really easy to use and you're always very helpful, so I just wondered.

Hi @dsayers2014 - As off today Sky Sports channels are showing HD and on Satellite frequency on the Sports Bouquet?

Using latest software updates on V2.6

ABM is 3.1

ABM Importer set as : Dsayers: Virgin Media UK channels into Sky UK

Just to add also. I did run 'Update Config Files' last night and both sly and vm files updated. Not sure if this is what caused it.

I've tried to upload a screenshot of what I mean but it wont upload saying file is too big. Even zipped it. Its only 4.38mb

Last edited:
Ok I'm getting reports some are working maybe netid issues.

I have the same most are showing sat then sky sports news and mix in HD from cable.

Thanks @dsayers2014

Its bit odd that yesterday they were all none HD and on the VM frequency which is correct. News and Mix are currently HD on vm and work.

Ok they are working in VM all channels bouquet I'll need to see what's happening but probably not till tomorrow or Thursday.

For now you can go on a sky sports HD channel press down button then red to find cable version.

Ok they are working in VM all channels bouquet I'll need to see what's happening but probably not till tomorrow or Thursday.

For now you can go on a sky sports HD channel press down button then red to find cable version.

Ok sound. Yep that's what i'm doing at the moment.

Thanks once again.

Hi @dsayers2014 - As off today Sky Sports channels are showing HD and on Satellite frequency on the Sports Bouquet?

Using latest software updates on V2.6

ABM is 3.1

ABM Importer set as : Dsayers: Virgin Media UK channels into Sky UK

Just to add also. I did run 'Update Config Files' last night and both sly and vm files updated. Not sure if this is what caused it.

I've tried to upload a screenshot of what I mean but it wont upload saying file is too big. Even zipped it. Its only 4.38mb
Ive only just got round to sorting this fetch file and rescan ABM or leave it till next ABM scan and it should be sorted.

My SkySports channels (barring News) have gone down today, very randomly. Has this happened to anyone else?

I've tried CustomMix fetch file, update config files and rescan ABM but hasn't worked.

My SkySports channels (barring News) have gone down today, very randomly. Has this happened to anyone else?

I've tried CustomMix fetch file, update config files and rescan ABM but hasn't worked.
I've also tried looking at the channels in the All Channels bouquet, yet same thing is happening with the blank screen.

I've also tried looking at the channels in the All Channels bouquet, yet same thing is happening with the blank screen.

Go to autobouquetsmaker>delete all bouquets
then update provider files
then click start scan, wait for it to finish,
reboot the box and see if everything has returned, this worked for me earlier when I lost Arena and Main event, both back in their normal place now

Go to autobouquetsmaker>delete all bouquets
then update provider files
then click start scan, wait for it to finish,
reboot the box and see if everything has returned, this worked for me earlier when I lost Arena and Main event, both back in their normal place now
I've just tried this, and still hasn't worked. Still getting blank screen on all sports channels (401-408).

Anyone help please, really want to be able to watch the football!

I've just tried this, and still hasn't worked. Still getting blank screen on all sports channels (401-408).

Anyone help please, really want to be able to watch the football!

Are you getting the other cable channels? - movies etc?

What netid are you using?

Which version of autobouquetsmaker is installed?

Ahh, ok, now if I go onto MainEvent from here, it's now coming on.

Yes, ABM is finding the channels, just not putting them in the correct bouquet for some reason, I'm also using ABM 3.1 and once I found the missing channels via this method (Arena and Main Event), they magically appeared in the sports bouquet next time i checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back