dsayers2014 vix4.100 series for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
after installing this image on my h2h my glitching has all but stopped,only been a day so time will tell but great work thanks

I am having an issue and cant seem to solve it, it seems that my h2h has stopped using both the VM and Sly together, now it seems to only use 1 or the other.
When I go to say 106 (sly HD) its just a black screen, when I use the remote to see what tuner its using it states Sataliete. Now when I check provider order it has astra at the top and cable at the bottom, when I switch them round (cable at the top) and go back to 106, it works, but then when I go to any non HD channel, it still uses the cable tuner.
This is very strange as when I first set the image up it worked correctly (sly for non HD and VM for HD). Now my Mrs has admitted to and I quote "pressing some stuff" whilst recording, but stll cant seem to figure out what it was lol.

Any Ideas dsayers? As its driving me crazy and dont really want to start again.

Thanks

Have you sorted this out?
See here for settings http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...-vix4-100-series-h2h-one-set-bouquets-13.html post 260 providers order should be sky uk at the top have you changed roi to no? That should be yes

Hello Mate,
I looked on there and tried everything that was said in the post and I still am having the same issue, my provider order is sky uk, sky irl and cable. The ABM settings are exactly as you posted but when I scan then exit and reset, it either uses only whats on the top of the providers. I literally have to change satalites in the epg to get others.
If I select 106, it tries ties to use the sky, and doesnt switch like it used to.

Any advice?

And thank you for the help, its driving me crazy :-(

Are you getting an internet connection to box? It needs an active connection to download the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 PM ----------

Im confused what you are doing after autobouqetesmarker scans what do you mean by reset?

Just thinking did you change the main.pyo file I uploaded to change the webserver it downloads from?

Hello,

No I havent edited the main.pyo and I do not have the custommix.xml in my providers.
When I say reset, I meant holding power and restart thats all.
Internet is getting to the box because the channels clear, they would not be able to do so without internet. its just when i go onto say 106, its sly 1HD, when I check the info it says its using the A transponder which is the sky one.

Okay seemed to have fixed the issue.

I have simply just completely reflashed the image again (started again) and it seemed to have fixed the issue.

I have no idea what caused the issue or how it happened, but so far it seems to have fixed it.

Thanks for the help everyone, its just strange how it randomly stopped working.

hi, im wondering if anybody could offer a little help please. I've done everything in the tutorial but still not getting channels. how do I see what the problem is ?

thanks

Have you sent both lines in and started the cam your using ie newcamd.list is mgcamd and CCcam.cfg is cccam

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi,

Would this work on the edison OS Mini combo box by any chance, im looking for a one type bouquet combining the VM HD with the SKY SD, currently my bouquet is duplicated and in a mess.

Can someone recommend me a solution thanks

On the infobar press ok it will say the tuner, Tuner a is sat tuner b is cable most should be sat apart from the premium hd channels they should be cable.

What channel do you get when typing 101

Thats odd can you press menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker choose update config files option then scan again

Hi dsayers2014 when I switch from cable channel to a satellite one, it can take nearly a minute before the picture comes on, it never did this before, is there a way to fix this?

It shouldn't do. It could be the issue others have been having with satellite cards glitching.

Start off by checking catchflush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back