dsayers2014 vix4.100 series for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks there shouldn't be a link there thats just saying the image has been updated with date and whats included in the update

Screenshot_20160830-225451.jpg

I think it's one of those things with techkings it creates random words to links.

When setting up autobouqetesmarker

menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, providers go to sky uk area and change it to your area HD not custom or sd green to save then start scan.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

is anyone else having issues?
when did you download the image? can you ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom right click the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml file and choose edit have a look at the top of the file it should say

<!-- Dsyers Custom mix xml file-->
<!-- DATE 20160820 -->

ok I will give that a go, thanks

---------- Post Merged at 05:07 PM ----------

hi
no it looks different see below what you think
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<custom><include>yes</include><lcnlist><configuration description="BBC R1" channelnumber="101" lcn="101"/><configuration description="BBC R2" channelnumber="102" lcn="102"/><configuration description="BBC R3" channelnumber="103" lcn="103"/><configuration description="BBC R4 FM" channelnumber="104" lcn="104"/><configuration description="BBC R5L" channelnumber="105" lcn="105"/><configuration description="Classic FM" channelnumber="106" lcn="106"/><configuration description="Absolute" channelnumber="107" lcn="107"/><configuration description="talkSPORT" channelnumber="108" lcn="108"/><configuration description="Capital FM" channelnumber="109" lcn="109"/><configuration description="Planet Rock" channelnumber="110" lcn="110"/>

You shouldn't be getting that are you sure it's the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml file that looks like one of the example radio xml files

Are you definitely using my image? I could teamviewer you and take a look

So that suggests that your not using my image, try to reflash again preferably using the openatv image

dsayer, need your help - i've added the lines on FTP and upgraded to V5 of Kiddacs Sly Skin, then I've restarted the H2H and gone to automatic scan, i've only got it connected to the Vermin cable and as soon as it got to 61% its slowed right down to a snails pace

dsayer, need your help - i've added the lines on FTP and upgraded to V5 of Kiddacs Sly Skin, then I've restarted the H2H and gone to automatic scan, i've only got it connected to the Vermin cable and as soon as it got to 61% its slowed right down to a snails pace

Sorry I was away yesterday did you sort this out I've configured this for both vm and sky you would be best using bioheads image

I am having an issue and cant seem to solve it, it seems that my h2h has stopped using both the VM and Sly together, now it seems to only use 1 or the other.
When I go to say 106 (sly HD) its just a black screen, when I use the remote to see what tuner its using it states Sataliete. Now when I check provider order it has astra at the top and cable at the bottom, when I switch them round (cable at the top) and go back to 106, it works, but then when I go to any non HD channel, it still uses the cable tuner.
This is very strange as when I first set the image up it worked correctly (sly for non HD and VM for HD). Now my Mrs has admitted to and I quote "pressing some stuff" whilst recording, but stll cant seem to figure out what it was lol.

Any Ideas dsayers? As its driving me crazy and dont really want to start again.

Thanks

I remember in one post that in providers sat_282_custommix.xml should be at the top.
I'm sure dsayers will confirm. If it's in your providers list in ABM then put that at the top - if not then not sure how to fix.

I am having an issue and cant seem to solve it, it seems that my h2h has stopped using both the VM and Sly together, now it seems to only use 1 or the other.
When I go to say 106 (sly HD) its just a black screen, when I use the remote to see what tuner its using it states Sataliete. Now when I check provider order it has astra at the top and cable at the bottom, when I switch them round (cable at the top) and go back to 106, it works, but then when I go to any non HD channel, it still uses the cable tuner.
This is very strange as when I first set the image up it worked correctly (sly for non HD and VM for HD). Now my Mrs has admitted to and I quote "pressing some stuff" whilst recording, but stll cant seem to figure out what it was lol.

Thanks

Thanks

Have you sorted this out?
See here for settings http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...-vix4-100-series-h2h-one-set-bouquets-13.html post 260 providers order should be sky uk at the top have you changed roi to no? That should be yes

Hi Dsayers - having problems with my epg once again. Noticed it wasn't accurate so followed your previous instructions of deleting the epg, then going into cross epg, downloading and restarting the box but to no avail. Any ideas?

Are you deleting epg by going to menu, setup, system, epg, Load/Save/Delete choose delete then run crossepg then epgrefresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back