dsayers2014 vix4.100 series for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is sky sports mix currently available. Was getting the preview before the channel launch but just a blank screen atm.

sorted they've changed the sd channel number but now its available on vm ensure your using the main.pyo from post 444 sky sports mix HD (vm) on channel 407 and sd (sat) on 472 run a scan in abm then reboot box

can you also check that you have sky sports roi 1 to 5 from 495 to 499 thanks.

Hi mate, I'm a little confused with all this - I'm currently running a Vix image, went to run scan abm and then rebooted but I've lost all my tuner B channels! So all my HD Virgin channels after updating to the latest main.pyo file... What do I need to do to fix?

Last edited:
Check your providers settings sky roi hd other roi options should be no

Sky uk your area hd not custom or sd generate main bouquet to no other options to yes

Vm yes
Virgin uk you netid
Generate main bouquet to yes
All other options no

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Done this... HD still not swoping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do these settings look right for my providers?

---------- Post Merged at 08:08 PM ----------

Right my channels are up and running again - only problem now is that the channel numbering has been altered when selecting the movies, sports or even entertainment bouquets...

When I select all channels bouquet, it works as it should i.e. using the correct numbering for each of the channels.

Regarding the abm providers - should Sky UK: FTA only & Sky UK: generate main bouquet be set to 'yes'? or 'no'?

heybarley is it working fine for you?

Ggalipacino247 are you using the main.pyo and did you reboot box after abm scan?

Im at work so can't check

Yeah everything seems fine now.

Hi dsayers2014, just got in and all cable channels were not working, they've come back on now, so I'm thinking its a line issue, they've been on and off all day, unless it is an image problem?

No it won't be an image issue.

---------- Post Merged at 09:09 PM ----------

Do these settings look right for my providers?

---------- Post Merged at 08:08 PM ----------

Right my channels are up and running again - only problem now is that the channel numbering has been altered when selecting the movies, sports or even entertainment bouquets...

When I select all channels bouquet, it works as it should i.e. using the correct numbering for each of the channels.

Regarding the abm providers - should Sky UK: FTA only & Sky UK: generate main bouquet be set to 'yes'? or 'no'?

Change sky uk generate main bouquet to no that will remove the all channels bouquet so the sections bouquets are correct its how abm generates the channels also you need fta only to no aswell

26/08/2016
image updated with the main.pyo file for those that are struggling with it if you've already added the main.pyo theirs no need to re flash.

A quick question, box with updated main.pyo working fine - just have an issue with my BBC1 HD, it stops broadcasting every so often, telling me to use the channel within my region which would be channel 115 for bbc1 yorkshire I believe. Is there a fix for this? Want the HD channel to work as it did on my old sky box.

You'll need to change sky uk channel swap to no. Don't worry it only swps the sd channels 1 to 5

Hi there where can i download the main.pyo file?

And where do i place to the file via FTP?

Thanks

Last edited:
I've just tried to pm you it but you're inbox is full send me a pm when its empty or reflash the latest version I updated 26/08/2016

yo, everytime i try an abm scan.... enigma crashes. Ive just run the update config files and boom.... broke it. any ideas!!??

It shouldn't do are you on the latest version with the new main.pyo?

are you connected to the internet?

not updated main pyo. where can i download just the pyo? also... where does it go? sorry!

---------- Post Merged at 09:40 PM ----------

It shouldn't do are you on the latest version with the new main.pyo?

are you connected to the internet?

superb! That worked like a charm!

Just like the handwriting recognition on the surface pro!

No it shouldn't stop you're channels from working the main.pyo file downloads the latest custommix.xml to swap the latest channel swaps. But it is worth upgrading

When I click on it on the first post it takes me amazon any instructions of how to add it or should o reflash?

Pm'd you. Could you tell me what link takes you to Amazon? I've tested all links on the first post and there fine I don't have a link for the main.pyo file here

image.jpgCheers for pm, I've done update, it was when I clicked on the hyperlink (server)

---------- Post Merged at 10:50 PM ----------

I think it's obviously when you write server as you can see if click my post it takes you to Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back