E2i player

It says installed successfully reboot box then go to plugins you should see e2istreams in plugins that's the command most of us has used and installed fine

Try restart gui or turn the box of at the button on the back if theres one, if its still not there after that then try it again, as I said earlier I used putty from a laptop and it was easy to do.

Try restart gui or turn the box of at the button on the back if theres one, if its still not there after that then try it again, as I said earlier I used putty from a laptop and it was easy to do.
I used mobile ssh same as I posted to op it's just mobile version of putty

It's not there I just switched the box off from the back. And it's still not on the box I'll try again.

Attachments

• 20190702_211107.jpg
    20190702_211107.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
What version open atv are you running is it 6.2 and infinity try re running the command or go to menu plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and look for e2istreams see if its in removable plugins if there it's installed just a wild shot try changing skin on your box not saying it will help or reboot box a couple of times hold standby button in on remote and go to restart @dsayers2014 may have a better solution as saying its installed and not showing

I just did it again the box hasnt rebooted I noticed it still says please wait at the top is that right ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190702-211507_Mobile SSH.jpg
    Screenshot_20190702-211507_Mobile SSH.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 10
What version open atv are you running is it 6.2 and infinity try re running the command or go to menu plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and look for e2istreams see if its in removable plugins if there it's installed just a wild shot try changing skin on your box not saying it will help or reboot box a couple of times hold standby button in on remote and go to restart @dsayers2014 may have a better solution as saying its installed and not showing
It's not in removable plug ins

Re run the command again as should install installed OK on mine when straight into plugins

Attachments

• IMG_20190702_212532.jpg
    IMG_20190702_212532.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
It is still not there. Is it worth doing a factory reset would i lose the infinity build ? I'm not convinced my box is working properly as I have some series link timers I cant remove

When I try and select chabs skins this screen comes up and the system reboots.

Attachments

• 20190702_213433.jpg
    20190702_213433.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
Back