E2i player

The e2istream comes part of grog build all you do is copy and paste the command in mobile ssh and it will reflash and install grog free range and if you use iptv or a sat line make a note of your details as you will loose them when you reflash and make a note of your box ip address command for grog free range wget -O ~/fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

The e2istream comes part of grog build all you do is copy and paste the command in mobile ssh and it will reflash and install grog free range and if you use iptv or a sat line make a note of your details as you will loose them when you reflash and make a note of your box ip address command for grog free range wget -O ~/fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh
I cant connect to send the command while I'm at work I will try again later. I have joined the facebook group I think one of you was trying to get some advice for me on there.

So just tried the grog build and this is what happened

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190703-172305_Mobile SSH.jpg
    Screenshot_20190703-172305_Mobile SSH.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 13
You need to put usb in the back first and do this!
  • Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.

I did all of that and still not working ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190703-180613_Mobile SSH.jpg
    Screenshot_20190703-180613_Mobile SSH.jpg
    551.5 KB · Views: 5
Is there no way one of you access my box remotely and do it ? Should I do a factory reset and then try it ?

Back