E2i player

Glad you got it sorted in the end, sorry can't help with what channels are available as it's been a long time since I've used satellite

Have gone into service searching and update providers to freeview so it will populate the freeview channels or freesat then run a scan do you have a sat line or just for the freesat you have @grog68 couldn't he set it to freesat so only they populate do his missus can watch love Island (boring lol)

Glad you got it sorted in the end, sorry can't help with what channels are available as it's been a long time since I've used satellite
Quick question can grogbuild be flashed onto boxes when the user would like to keep their recordings on their hdd devices that they are using?

Quick question can grogbuild be flashed onto boxes when the user would like to keep their recordings on their hdd devices that they are using?
yes, /media/hdd is not touched apart from downloading the files needed and saving them there to flash groguild and then they are deleted once done, movie folder etc isn't touched

Does that not say its installed successfully, have you checked your box to see if E2iplayer has changed to E2 istream
hi guys.sorry to but in here but i keep getting an error when trying to install this.anyone be able to help me.saying error getting respone.reset by peer.

Back