E2i player

• Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.
wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

This just happened but the box has not rebooted

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190703-203258_Mobile SSH.jpg
    Screenshot_20190703-203258_Mobile SSH.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 8
thats right now you have to answer each of the prompts, full instructions can be found in the grogbuild freerange link in my signature

Haha me too. My only problem now is some channels dont work ? The mrs wants to watch love island and it's not having it ?

When on the channel press the down arrow, then red button for all and see if there are any other variations of that channel that work. Is your line back up and running

Back