E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
e2istream have just released a new .ipk 2019.06.23

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream_20190623-r01_all.rar
    6.9 MB · Views: 94
Hi guys I have some kind of problem... exactly I mean when I go in to plug-ins I can play any thing because showing me this message from phot , but downloading is switched off on my vu+ box.... any ideas how to sort it out?1D1474C0-942A-44EC-9234-5A01B1DD3C57.jpeg

you need to have usb stick formatted & mounted , the plugin creates iptv cache &hdd/movie automatically on usb, the error message is telling you to connect usb stick. This is cropping up all over his FB page , mentioned earlier in post, you can read all there

you need to have usb stick formatted & mounted , the plugin creates iptv cache &hdd/movie automatically on usb, the error message is telling you to connect usb stick. This is cropping up all over his FB page , mentioned earlier in post, you can read all there
Ok I understand but I haven’t that problem before the update to latest version so it’s have to be something related with it

Ok I understand but I haven’t that problem before the update to latest version so it’s have to be something related with it
I wouldn't blame new update, it's been happening on the older ones too, if you read the, many, posts on it on their FB page, you'll see it isn't, remember the info downloaded, search history , iptv cache,thumbnails meta data ,has to be stored somewhere, normally usb, but you haven't got one connected ,so that somewhere is beginning to fill ,hence the message,

Edit: now I see you've visited his FB page, by the way what they say about buffering, I'm not so sure either,he recommends newer images, If I were you I'd have a read of his page, good luck with that, give me a forum over FB anyday

Last edited:
I'm still on old update and there give it a couple of days and will re appear or probably on next update

Yeah, I reckon that's what'll happen alright Baz, Its just that I wanted to see if I was alone with this 'problem'.

I'm just updating mine now see if it's same mate
EDIT just updated mine to 2019.06.23.01 and search there on 123 movies but not there on cartoon hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back