E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brothers got a zgemma star h2 and when he puts e2istream on the films and series just seem to freez or stick or judder all the time is this because the box is old do you reckon advice welcom thanks from gray

you can change settings to help lower spec systems: when a host is open press the BLUE button for MORE & change active movie player to without buffering.

Copied from their page: (may have already be included in the latest update)

PyCurl Information / Installation Instructions
This package solves problems with HTTPS connections on some older Enigma2 images and fixes problems with HTTPS servers requiring TLS 1.3. Once the package has been installed you must tell E2iStream to use PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests from the configuration page. If you are getting HTTPS related errors then you need to install this package.

Open up a Telnet client or use the built in terminal from your browsers OpenWebif, issue the following command:
cd /tmp && rm -f pycurlinstall && wget http://softrix.co.uk/istream/precompiled/pycurlinstall && python pycurlinstall
FFMpeg Information / Installation Instructions
For video related issues such as the Access Denied - Error code error etc. you need to install a newer version of FFMpeg. This happens on older boxes such as the ZGemma H.2S. i55s and newer seem to be ok.
Open up a Telnet client or use the built in terminal from your browsers OpenWebif, issue the following command:
cd /tmp && rm -f ffinstall && wget http://softrix.co.uk/istream/precompiled/ffinstall && python ffinstall

There is a new update dd 2019.07.03.03. But I can't update the plugin online. I use OpenATV 6.3 image. Online update interrupts on "extracting update packet". There is an error message (return code 2). This problem occurs only in this image.
Can anybody enclose here the ipk file?

There is a new update dd 2019.07.03.03. But I can't update the plugin online. I use OpenATV 6.3 image. Online update interrupts on "extracting update packet". There is an error message (return code 2). This problem occurs only in this image.
Can anybody enclose here the ipk file?
Im on OpenATV 6.3 image with wooshbuild mines updated through E2iStream with no problems

He does recommend 6.2 but I think 6.3 is being updated nightly as its freely available on flash on line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back