E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, are there any broadly known issues with sound on the latest e2iStream plugin?
I'm running OpenVix 5.2.045 on a TM Nano 3T.
I replaced e2iPlayer with e2iStream and all navigation etc.. looks fine but seem to have lost sound. I didn't remove the e2iplayer deps package so maybe I should have also done that?
I recall some mention of selecting external eplayer3 without buffering but I think that was regarding the eurosport player - which is one of my main reasons for IPTV on the box.

If there's no known issues, I'll take a look around my settings and repost for advice. Thanks

Hi all, are there any broadly known issues with sound on the latest e2iStream plugin?
I'm running OpenVix 5.2.045 on a TM Nano 3T.
I replaced e2iPlayer with e2iStream and all navigation etc.. looks fine but seem to have lost sound. I didn't remove the e2iplayer deps package so maybe I should have also done that?
I recall some mention of selecting external eplayer3 without buffering but I think that was regarding the eurosport player - which is one of my main reasons for IPTV on the box.

If there's no known issues, I'll take a look around my settings and repost for advice. Thanks
install the attached and update dependencies,Its an ipk file so just unzip and send to tmp folder,Can get solar movies from it to

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-satvenus-panel_7.3.2_all.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 135
Hope someone can help. Have tried to replace e2ilpayer with e2istream deleted e2iplayer then installed e2istream via putty/ usb all do the same. The plugin opens after a reboot and starts to run/ update but it gets stuck on
c subtile parser
python-cjson
hlsdi
cmdwrap tool
duct tape
I say yes but just keeps saying try again. have rebooted to see if I start again but same thing.

Where can I find these extensions they don't come up in the manual install list which I have also updated

Hope some one can help

Quick up date all these things are now working without updating my wooshbuild version (6.0) must have been something with the server down it now has installed all the missing extensions and done an update.........happy days

Quick up date all these things are now working without updating my wooshbuild version (6.0) must have been something with the server down it now has installed all the missing extensions and done an update.........happy days
Glad your happy! You need to update your Woosh to infinity and openatv to 6.3 as outdated images will not be supported going forward!

A lot of links are no longer working, but the ones I posted earlier are all ok, you should get what you need from those.
Hi. I trying to watch ITV catch up from e2i stream and been ok on previous e2i player till yest which why I thought I'd add new e2i stream. All it says is. Error occur during download? Any ideas why. And on itv also

Hi. I trying to watch ITV catch up from e2i stream and been ok on previous e2i player till yest which why I thought I'd add new e2i stream. All it says is. Error occur during download? Any ideas why. And on itv also
use another method kerry as no longer supported

I have never used ITV on the E2istream, but as Moshibeth says try to find whatever programme you are looking for on one of the working links in the tv series section, maybe need to search for it, if its a documentary type or reality show, but series 9 is usually good for all types of programmes.

My daughter uses an aerial to watch bbc iplayer and itv catch up through her freeview service on her tv, other than that I cant think of any other way, except a legit sky or vm box

My daughter uses an aerial to watch bbc iplayer and itv catch up through her freeview service on her tv, other than that I cant think of any other way, except a legit sky or vm box
Got tivo box in bedroom so can do there and on firestick. Was just easier doing it off player on
Got tivo in,bedroom so can use that and firestick downstairs. Was just easier using player on zgemma. Been ok even on e2i player version till yest.
I believe my iptv does catch up tv but dobt know how

Wouldnt know. It says if got + to channel. That catch up and keep hold and takes u to last days viewing but + I got after me channels. Me thought was the + channels for hour ahead etc
Try holding OK button on an sd UK channel

Hi there. Managed to install E2istream via .ipk file. Got a 500GB hdd drive for recordings. Now can't record. Set up HDD again, e.g. initialised etc (losing all my recordings!!) but still no further on.

Any help out there???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back