E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have an issue with look movie it just says error downloading on most links, I’ve checked the HDD and initialised it and checked all settings in config but still no joy

I reflashed my box yesterday and put wooshbuild infinity on it, downloaded the latest e2istream and still getting it on quite a few links
did you use the command line code posted on this thread or install via an IPK? the IPK's that are floating about are from last year

It was working perfectly on all links till about a week ago, it’s just look movie on the box that’s seems to have the error (streaming through a browser is fine) putlocker and other services seem ok

Hi Guys is something wrong with the ITV Hub. None of the programs working no links available..
It's on latest version as well..
Regards

Hi,

i install e2istream in a enigma2 openatv 6.3 image . looks like all is fine but when i try run a m3u file it starts and works 20-30 sec and return to the list of channels.

Any solution to this

thanks in advance

Hi,

i install e2istream in a enigma2 openatv 6.3 image . looks like all is fine but when i try run a m3u file it starts and works 20-30 sec and return to the list of channels.

Any solution to this

thanks in advance
If regarding iptv post in iptv section or speak to your supplier

While e2istream primarily allows you to watch movie/series from various internet sources via your e2 box, you can use it to view an iptv sub too, but. I think you use an addon within tsmedia on e2istream. For a while now e2istream support page won't support questions about this addon (tsmedia) but ask you to address your queries to tsmedia for help. If you're using the addon in tsmedia section for viewing m3u it might be your issue,if so try contacting them, but would it not be easier to use one of the other plugins available ,jedimaker, etc,?

dont understand the reason of your answer......
The posts in this section are primarily for the e2istream plug in and not iptv subs! Like Samsid has said you will probably need a different plug in for your sub going forward!

The posts in this section are primarily for the e2istream plug in and not iptv subs! Like Samsid has said you will probably need a different plug in for your sub going forward!
Thanks. I ask here because the first threads about that problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back