E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No TS Iplayer is an independent host so it should still receive updates via going into it.
Yes I thought that! But the stand alone TS media is crap, and the last time I heard from CM he was working on the embedded one in Istream!

A lot still working for me in E2istream and within E2iStream you can go in TS IPlayer and that host has an update function as well
Very true, a lot still working, but a lot not working and/or very hit and miss.
Unfortunately, I find that I am sometimes spending quite a bit of time to find a working source whereas not
too long ago that was not the case.
TS Iplayer does not carry the same amount of repositories as full blown TsMedia.

But, look, it's all for nowt so not complaining, just stating what I find.

Series/ the watch is still working, it is taking awhile to load though, agree about tsi player as streamlord pretty good, also putlocker content is downloading quickly

Just wondering why you think that, when considering, AFAIK, the TSplayer within E2istream is piggybacked off the stand alone plugin?
TS Media has been around for a long time, I used to use it regularly, can you point out any good movies and series addons, that work well at the minute, just so anyone that installs the plug in can then know what addons to install, plus I see they use a star system, do you know if this system is up to date? thanks.

Just wondering why you think that, when considering, AFAIK, the TSplayer within E2istream is piggybacked off the stand alone plugin?
when SSS was leaving and not updating iplayer I tried the plug in but found there were too many missing links! the version embedded into istream has been updated and maintained by CM ! so my thinking is the same will happen again, in all honesty I don't really rely on it any more with my own vod collection, but seems a shame with one of the plug ins that drawn me to Enigma2, I think the download everything you might want to watch is good advice! especially if you might be relying on it.

Having a look through TS Media now and there is nothing working on it, I cant get anything to work at all,so my advice would be not to bother.

Why not just get an android device and use that, Must be a half dozen apps that will give a better option than e2istream

Having a look through TS Media now and there is nothing working on it, I cant get anything to work at all,so my advice would be not to bother.

Tsmedia not great for series, or at least I haven't found it so, but EVERY movie I want is there.
And generally in multiple locations/streams.
So, if movies are your thing I find it hard to beat, at least at the moment.
On E2istream I find 'Putlocker' which used to be my goto host has become very unreliable of late.

Why not just get an android device and use that, Must be a half dozen apps that will give a better option than e2istream
I have, 2 in fact, but its just another box along with 3 zGemmas !
Definitely more apps and methods to get all you want, but as I say it's another bloody box. :laughing::laughing:

I have, 2 in fact, but its just another box along with 3 zGemmas !
Definitely more apps and methods to get all you want, but as I say it's another bloody box. :laughing::laughing:
Can watch what you want though and 1 zgemma and 1 firestick on the main tv is not any hassle is it

I put the TS Media plug in onto my box, then installed a few movie addons, then the box started to lag, then start crashing, managed to get the plug in uninstalled eventually, so its not for me. It did used to be a good plug in for a few dreamboxes that I had.

I put the TS Media plug in onto my box, then installed a few movie addons, then the box started to lag, then start crashing, managed to get the plug in uninstalled eventually, so its not for me. It did used to be a good plug in for a few dreamboxes that I had.
Crap plugin and one of the worst ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back