E2iStream

This plug in is working really well at the minute, lots and lots of excellent links for movies and tv shows, it was bad last week for a few days, but back to being a decent plug in now. this is no longer relevant, see further down

Last edited:
Ones that work which ain’t a great deal only seem to be yify, putlocker,
Series/the watch, Series9, Forja, plus on the Tsi player, theres streamlord, 123 movies and a few others all working well, plenty to watch and download. Have you the latest version installed?

Series/the watch, Series9, Forja, plus on the Tsi player, theres streamlord, 123 movies and a few others all working well, plenty to watch and download. Have you the latest version installed?
Has your ISP decided to remove block or have you got a vpn? I'll need to check these again as loads stopped I thought it was blocked.

No, nothing has changed, its the xstreamcdn that mostly works, just checking it now and series9 has gone down, when it was working ok yesterday, and Forjas gone too, although movies are playing on series 9, just checked streamlord and mediabox, they are still ok but a few others that were ok a few days ago have gone down, so sorry for my previous post as I havent got near the zgemma box today and hadnt checked everything, it was the same last week, then it all started working again last monday or tuesday.

On series/the watch movies are not working while series are playing, but quite jumpy for me, working fine if its downloaded first though.

Well I removed it and then reinstalled it but much the same really.

Well I removed it and then reinstalled it but much the same really.
Mate, I only noticed after that post from myself that some of those links are gone today, but Series/ thewatch and movies on series9 are still working for me along with streamlord on the tsi player, I always download from the E2istream, but I have noticed that some series are a bit jumpy today, but work well when downloaded.

Back