Ebay advice needed

You would have thought they would have checked before offering it as present, I like you would have. I have heard so many stories of people claiming money back, and it is my bet that some of the claim backs are fraudulent on the buyers side!

Think having left that long they might have had an accident with it and trying one on?

regarding payment paypal you end up paying more,could have a credit card to your account or a debit which might be less less when you get your statement with fees.

You would have thought they would have checked before offering it as present, I like you would have. I have heard so many stories of people claiming money back, and it is my bet that some of the claim backs are fraudulent on the buyers side!
Yeah well Pm have been saved so hopefully I have the full converstaion when ebay intervene.
But like you say I would of checked too.

Think having left that long they might have had an accident with it and trying one on?

regarding payment paypal you end up paying more,could have a credit card to your account or a debit which might be less less when you get your statement with fees.
My thoughts exactly.

Already been into paypal account and stop the lot till this is cleared up?

I like the idea that this site has when selling 'stuff' Good Pictures, Preferably showing the item working (if appropriate), with your screen name, and date shown in the pictures Can't go wrong with that! Spot On

I nearly got turned over for a few hundred with ebay
I stopped using them
the buyer claimed, after a month the item was not as described,
I had no money in paypal, luckily, so simply cancelled my bank card.
got a few nasty emails off paypal, so I told them to take me to court and prove I was in the wrong, and if the kept threatening, intimidating and harrassing me I would take them to court,
I heard nothing more from them
havent used ebay since,
and in actual fact had to open a new paypal account just for the charity donations on here, lol

Is that the horse racing thing where you turned the handle,?
It was great until they fell off the table and got broken legs,,,,,

Yeah mate loads of fun with it. 1991 version which is the plastic horse,s unlike the earlier models which were lead.

I had something like that but to make the horses move you had to propel a ball bearing into a hole, every time the ball went in the hole the horse moved, can't remember the name of it though!

I had something like that but to make the horses move you had to propel a ball bearing into a hole, every time the ball went in the hole the horse moved, can't remember the name of it though!

Sounds pretty smart. (y) Can,t beat the old ones.
YEA, plastic was a good idea, we had ours in the '70s, and lots of taped up legs, lol.

Yeah the game progressed throughout the years still lots of fun out of them tho. :smiley:

Hi,a folk
Looking for any advice on my situation.
I sold an item on ebay and delivery of the item reached the person on the date 23rd of november 2020. (Tracking provided that info?)
Now after some time the buyer as posted saying its not working (When I know it was) and filed a refund on the 7 Jan 2021.
I have refused the request and are now awaiting on any info from ebay or the buyer coming back.
Am a little worried on the situation I find myself in and any info from anyone will be appreciated.
Have you received any more emails from ebay or buyer?

Back