EChannelizer Guide - IPTV UK EPG

open a connection to your box with FTP client
navigate to /etc/enigma2/
delete all .tv files from that folder including bouquets.tv but not your IPTV one
reboot box
rerun ABM or AutoBouquets 28.2e
reboot box (shouldn't be needed but does no harm)

all your normal bouquets should be back
If your IPTV bouquet doesn't appear then open FTP again edit bouquets.tv to include a line similar to the others but with your IPTV bouquet name.
note if your IPTV bouquet has a .del added to the end of it you may need to remove that 1st.

Echanneliser have informed me this will be fixed in the next release that he is currently working on by adding a tick box to retain the naming formats that the plugin uses.

Hi
Just got an IPTV sub for Samsung Smart TV app. Activated App all working great. I am used to using CS which I still have but thinking of the future and the question marks over CS at the moment. As I say impressed with the quality and the VOD, however the EPG I have access to is extremely basic.
Is there a way in which I can put a good looking and working EPG onto my Smart TV app.?

i doubt you could alter the app it is probably closed source

This thread is for adding epg to IPTV bouquets on enigma 2

Sorry I just saw ECHANNELIZER guide - IPTV UK EPG thought it might include my queery sorry if I am out of order with the rules

Its not a problem, I didn't mean to come across like that.
Echannelizer is just for enigma 2 boxes so wont be any help for ya

Once you've written just the IPTV bouquet to the enigma box and ran ABM, is it possible to re-order where the IPTV bouquet appears amongst the 28.2e bouquets? I'd like mine to be after 'All Channels' and before 'Entertainment'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you've written just the IPTV bouquet to the enigma box and ran ABM, is it possible to re-order where the IPTV bouquet appears amongst the 28.2e bouquets? I'd like mine to be after 'All Channels' and before 'Entertainment'.

Yes you can of course re-organise them, you can do this with the remote or you can use echanneliser to make the changes

Great. How do you reorder with the remote?
been a while since I done it but iirc it is

Press up ... press menu ... select "enable move mode" .... "ok" on the bouquet you want to move ..... "ok" again when you get it where you want it .... when you're done moving bouquets... press menu again and select "disable move mode" ....job done

I've done that but the bouquets move to the end overnight.
Is there another step or a setting that needs to change to keep the order permanent?

I can only see the 28.2e bouquets to move. Not the IPTV bouquet I added. Any ideas?

i Just leave my iptv bouquet at the bottom
Pressing up from the start will take you to the bottom of the list anyway

Each time I write settings to my box it removes the Sly services in ABM. Anyone know why this is happening or how to get them back?
I am wanting to run IPTV alongside my Sly

Each time I write settings to my box it removes the Sly services in ABM. Anyone know why this is happening or how to get them back?

Not really sure what you mean "it removes the Sly services in ABM"
after faffing use Echanneliser to delete all non IPTV bouquets and write back
Reset Box
Then run ABM to re populate your sly bouquets
You should then have IPTV alongside Sly bouquets

I want the same as this.
So I want the IPTV boquets and the sky 28.2 boquets as well.

any ideas how to achieve this?

use Echanneliser to delete all non IPTV bouquets and write back
Reset Box
Then run ABM to re populate your sly bouquets
You should then have IPTV alongside Sly bouquets

Back