EChannelizer Guide - IPTV UK EPG

I getting a IPTV service but need to make bouquets so just to claify (sp) before making new IPTV bouquets I should delete all sky bouquets so im left with my IPTV bouquets before I start.

or should i make all my iptv bouquets and edit the channels dvb reference for the IPTV bouquets then when finished delete all sky bouquets.

also is deleting the sky bouquets in echannelizer the same as going to the engima2 folder using FTP. ie I don't have to do both?

convert your m3u to a bouquet
run echannelizer and faff with your iptv bouquet
then... before you write back to your box delete all bouquets apart from your iptv bouquet
reset box
run ABM

yes deleting them in echannelizer removes the bouquets files on the system

convert your m3u to a bouquet
run echannelizer and faff with your iptv bouquet
then... before you write back to your box delete all bouquets apart from your iptv bouquet
reset box
run ABM

yes deleting them in echannelizer removes the bouquets files on the system

Sorry for noob question how do I use m3u file in my provider just sent me a m3u URL what do I do with it it has my username and password written it looks like a link but it not and it not currently a file if u know what I mean.

I only have one sub and currently a cam file from an old supplier that I plan to use when recording iptv . Can I use both?

it is a link, put it in your browsers address bar and hit go/or whatever and it should download the m3u file playlist
Not sure what you mean with the cam file

Ok will try it is importing the m3u better than using putty?

I tested recording a iptv on my 24hr trial and it would freeze recording unless went to a satellite channel so that why I plan to also use my new cam. List file as well.

yes it will freeze usually after about 20 seconds as you cannot record and watch (even the same iptv channel) at the same time unless you have a second stream arranged by your supplier

Yeah I got round it by recording the iptv then moving to my satellite channel so why it recorded watched a channel of my new cam file.

So let me get this right after setting up my iptv brouget and deleting all other brouget then writing to box I will have all my iptv channels. Then when I rum ABM. The sky brouget will come back?

So I will have both

Last edited:
will do how do i check that ABM is set to not delete my custom broguets can find setting menu. thanks

sorry for spelling.

it wont record for more than 3mins can not letting me edit the 40 number?

it not letting change the referance form 4097 to 1 on sky sports

Last edited:
EChannelizer Guide -For people who have managed to get there IPTV channels into a bouquet on there E2 box and want EPG for UK channels

Assuming you have a copy of Echannelizer on you PC and an IPTV bouquet on your E2 box, I used m2b m3u to bouquet converter plugin to convert to multistream, I assume OpenVix with Autobouquetmaker and advise that you take an image backup of your box.

Start EChannelizer

Under get started click new
Device> Add new
Pop in name of your E2 box, IP address, Username and Password and click OK
Click Device>Read
You should see your E2 box's bouquets appear on the right hand side
Right click your IPTV bouquet, click on the pencil/edit to change the name
Click the icon to the left of your IPTV bouquet to enter into it, to be presented with all the channels within
Double click the top channel (repeat this and the following steps for all channels [There must be a better way]
Edit channel name so it is as a Sly service ie sky1 HD not sky one HD or UK:Sky1 HD, capitals don't seem to matter tho' (this is the only way I got picons to work, again my faff, there must be another way)
Edit DVB service to sky1 or sky1 HD - This will be where your EPG comes from, you will have to click and then chose from a list (pressing the first letter of the channel you are trying to find will make this process a bit swifter)
When you have finished deleting and editing all of your channels
[Note] delete all the other bouquets (everything apart from IPTV) before you write back to your E2 box (This will avoid duplicates when ABM updates)
Click Device>Write

Reset your E2 box
[Note] Make sure that autobouquetmaker configuration is set to keep all non abm bouquets
Run autobouquet maker download to populate the rest of your channels/bouquets
Hi scoob I'm watching this guide looks great thanks. I'm struggling to get e channelizer working on laptop ... just keeps coming up with an error...

I have enigma 2 with openvix so all should be good but I can't get it working.

I'm assuming that I don't ftp the file to my box, I should do all the work on my laptop and link the program to box via IP Address etc?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I I convert all channels in a all channels brouget then move them to there own brouget they don't nerd to be converted again right want to convert as many channels as I can before I move them

hi

Can anyone tell me where the autobouquets maker is in v5 ? Its not in the 'service searching' tab.

thanks

Back