EChannelizer Guide - IPTV UK EPG

i can get as far as menu>setup>service searching> but i have no autobouquetsmaker and can not find keep all non-ABM bouquets anywhere

i am using whoosh v5 and not openvix

i can get as far as menu>setup>service searching> but i have no autobouquetsmaker and can not find keep all non-ABM bouquets anywhere

i am using whoosh v5 and not openvix
Did you press tv - menu- settings- keep all unlinjed bouquets/yes and save

Is there a quicker way (multi edit possibly) to insert EPG data to each of the IPTV channels rather than opening up DVB channel and copying the service reference and pasting it into the corresponding IPTV channel?

Also went through this process for the movie channels last night and had all epg data showing but today all epg boxes are blank but channels still work when clicked. My provider cannot provide me with M3U file for his service so cannot import the epg data so hence doing it manually.

Apps using are :

Ipab v1.3
Crossepg
Sky bouquets (I'm sure I have box unchecked which overwrites non sky bouquets)
epgimporter

Any help as to how to stop overwriting the service reference when auto updating would be appreciated.

if i need to re-add my iptv sub after upgrade of wooshbuild can i just reload a file from e-channelizer that i have saved with streams converted

I'm using E-Channelizer to remove the dark non-working Sly channels and replace them with working IPTV ones, all goes well and I write to my Zgemma box and channels are successfully replaced, working and in correct numerical order with EPG and I can watch them on my Zgemma.
I've disabled AutoBouquets E2 to keep these channels.
However when I turn off/reboot the box I lose everything including all Sly channels and have to restore my settings using Whooshbuild config.
Any help appreciated.

Did you swap the blank channels by dragging and dropping the iptv stream onto the blank one how you do it

I opened up my IPTV bouquets copy the channels I want then opened up my Sly bouquets and paste them into there then deleted the dark non-working channels, then write to my box, I get a message on pc and TV screen saying it was successful, I press EPG on remote and replaced channels are there and I can watch them, it's just on restart/reboot of box I lose everything.

Instead of deleting the non working channel can you not relocate to another bouquet and then copy the reference to your iptv channel and then relocate into the relevent folder... if you've deleted the channel then I may cause issues.

Just guessing but worth a go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would put a word of caution on this, if you are using EChannelizer v3.0 or lower it rewrites the userbouquet names and the bouquets.tv file with these so when the ABM or Autobouquets 28.2e runs the next time you will end up with duplicate bouquets as the default ones will be recreated along with the edited ones from EChannelizer.
This is a known bug and I have confirmation from the EChannelizer developer that this will be fixed in his next release.
Thanks for that info this has been niggling me for a week
Keep deleting bouqets then saving and all OK then switch on day after and there's 2 of everything.back to square 1.
Is there a way around it or do I just wait for an upgrade of e channelizer . ?

Instead of deleting the non working channel can you not relocate to another bouquet and then copy the reference to your iptv channel and then relocate into the relevent folder... if you've deleted the channel then I may cause issues.

Tried that, same issue.

Tried that, same issue.

how do i get an EPG source for a channel that no longer exists? Sky Sports 4 is no longer on my box therefore is not in the left hand column for me to copy the EPG over to the IPTV bouquet?

You load your iptv channels onto e channelizer right click the channels you want to edit Mark them as 28°east and the programme adds the picon etc and puts the EPG on it

You load your iptv channels onto e channelizer right click the channels you want to edit Mark them as 28°east and the programme adds the picon etc and puts the EPG on it

Mmm..I only have 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G as an option in DVB service. Sky Sports 4 isnt in there though. it seems to just match the channel list that i have on the left hand side which i assume is read from the box

Back