EChannelizer Guide - IPTV UK EPG

scoob197

TK Veteran
EChannelizer Guide -For people who have managed to get there IPTV channels into a bouquet on there E2 box and want EPG for UK channels

Assuming you have a copy of Echannelizer on you PC and an IPTV bouquet on your E2 box, I used m2b m3u to bouquet converter plugin to convert to multistream, I assume OpenVix with Autobouquetmaker and advise that you take an image backup of your box.

Start EChannelizer

Under get started click new
Device> Add new
Pop in name of your E2 box, IP address, Username and Password and click OK
Click Device>Read
You should see your E2 box's bouquets appear on the right hand side
Right click your IPTV bouquet, click on the pencil/edit to change the name
Click the icon to the left of your IPTV bouquet to enter into it, to be presented with all the channels within
Double click the top channel (repeat this and the following steps for all channels [There must be a better way]
Edit channel name so it is as a Sly service ie sky1 HD not sky one HD or UK:Sky1 HD, capitals don't seem to matter tho' (this is the only way I got picons to work)
Edit DVB service to sky1 or sky1 HD - This will be where your EPG comes from, you will have to click and then chose from a list (pressing the first letter of the channel you are trying to find will make it quicker)
When you have finished deleting and editing all of your channels
[Note] delete all the other bouquets (everything apart from IPTV) before you write back to your E2 box (This will avoid duplicates when ABM updates)
Click Device>Write

Reset your E2 box
[Note] Make sure that autobouquetmaker configuration is set to keep all non abm bouquets
Run autobouquet maker download to populate the rest of your channels/bouquets

Last edited:
I would put a word of caution on this, if you are using EChannelizer v3.0 or lower it rewrites the userbouquet names and the bouquets.tv file with these so when the ABM or Autobouquets 28.2e runs the next time you will end up with duplicate bouquets as the default ones will be recreated along with the edited ones from EChannelizer.
This is a known bug and I have confirmation from the EChannelizer developer that this will be fixed in his next release.

I would put a word of caution on this, if you are using EChannelizer v3.0 or lower it rewrites the userbouquet names and the bouquets.tv file with these so when the ABM or Autobouquets 28.2e runs the next time you will end up with duplicate bouquets as the default ones will be recreated along with the edited ones from EChannelizer.
This is a known bug and I have confirmation from the EChannelizer developer that this will be fixed in his next release.

Yeh, thanks for that, I did wonder what was going on at the time

simple fix - delete all bouquets on echannelizer apart from IPTV one(s) then sync
reset box
Run autobouquets after

I have ipab.tv on my zgemma and am getting duplicates overnight everytime. What do you mean by reset the box when it come to the zgemma?

Have the same problem with duplicate bouquets x 5
So use echannelizer to delete all bouquets apart from the iptv ones then write back to box.
How do i reset box, run autoouquets and epg.

Please newbie here

Last edited:
Have the same problem with duplicate bouquets x 5
So use echannelizer to delete all bouquets apart from the iptv ones then write back to box.
How do i reset box, run autoouquets and epg.

Please newbie here

is this the result of following IPTV suppliers instructions/after running their script OR have you added the bouquets yourself using 2booms plugin and added epg via echanelizer?

Reactions: GGG
is this the result of following IPTV suppliers instructions/after running their script OR have you added the bouquets yourself using 2booms plugin and added epg via echanelizer?

M3u play list file which was loaded into echanelizer

oh ok
echannelizer seems to take ownership of bouquets so when you write back to your box then bouquets update it doesnt overwrite the existing ones leaving you with duplicates.

Try sync echannelizer with your box again but delete all bouquets apart from the iptv ones
write back to your box
reboot your box
then run your auto bouquets plugin

i use openvix with autobouquets maker so i cannot confirm this is the same with other setups

Reactions: GGG
oh ok
echannelizer seems to take ownership of bouquets so when you write back to your box then bouquets update it doesnt overwrite the existing ones leaving you with duplicates.

Try sync echannelizer with your box again but delete all bouquets apart from the iptv ones
write back to your box
reboot your box
then run your auto bouquets plugin

i use openvix with autobouquets maker so i cannot confirm this is the same with other setups
I tried this but when I then run autobouquets no bouquets are created (sly ones)

So just have lots of duplicates which is frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back