Electrics keep tripping after electrical checks

Good to see they are on the ball quickly, hopefully they get it sorted, if not , make sure you get back on the phone to them as sometimes you get someone out that has the (its not my house so dont worry too much about it) type of attitude, or someone who simply does not know enough to fix the problem properly.

Good to see they are on the ball quickly, hopefully they get it sorted, if not , make sure you get back on the phone to them as sometimes you get someone out that has the (its not my house so dont worry too much about it) type of attitude, or someone who simply does not know enough to fix the problem properly.
Cheers for advice mate

Council been out tried to tell me using a washing machine tumble dryer ect together should trip out electrics lying c**ts there's nothing he can do without getting the information from results of test and he's admitted that there shouldn't be a 16 amp circuit breaker but won't touch it till he gets the results from test in December then going to take it from there so basically can't use all my appliances at same time what a fekkin joke

Fkn typical council know nothing spark, he probably didn't have any test kit, or know how to test it anyway,.
that's why I stopped subbing to council, going round after those Muppets sorting out their fkups.

Fkn typical council know nothing spark, he probably didn't have any test kit, or know how to test it anyway,.
that's why I stopped subbing to council, going round after those Muppets sorting out their fkups.
I asked him if he could test all my electrics he said it could take days as 1 by 1 on sockets ect he wreckon there is a break somewhere but without looking at results from test results from 20/12/18 not much he can do to me he just didn't want to do the work

Majority of these council workers just could not be bothered with a bit of hard work, Electrics are something they should be fixing at once, if they cannot, then pass it on to someone that can, although try to avoid the bloke that done the work on linesman66s picture, heh, heh.

Back