English Commentary

rav_cg

Hi Guys,

Does anybody know if any channels in Europe show the english premier league with english commentary ?

Thanks
Ravi

No, they are not allowed to, as of the last few years, you do get english commentary sometimes with the championship and the scottish prem league games.

I usually do the same, iptv now and then if its not a big game, but my iptv has been playing up this past week, its lost loads of channels and sky sports channels are unwatchable, stuttering all the time, provider says he is working on it, so have to give it a bit more time, sportdigital on 19e is a good channel for the championship matches that sky sports football show, used to be in english, but recently the english option has changed to the fake crowd noise.

I assume that this is still the case? That it’s still impossible to watch premier league and champions league with English commentary other than sly and bt?

thanks

Only on 16e was hit and miss, but they have always worked on 42e, I dont use it that often, but they have always worked for me every time that I have tried.

If you've got a soundbar and another box for freesat / freeview you can listen to the sound from BBC Five Live or Talksport radio. I did that for the Liverpool champions league game last night while watching on one of the Movistar Sports Spanish channels and it was in perfect sync.

Back