English Commentary

Do any of the channels show European leagues with English commentary?

I had eleven sports on 30W last night and they were showing a Ligue 1 review in English; but I’m not sure if this applies to the live games too.
I've watched Bundesliga and South American football in English via the worldwide soundtrack on Movistar+ 19e before.

I use AudioDelay which is a free shareware programme. If the commentary is on the radio (BBC 5 Live or Talksport) then output from a Dab Tuner into a PC and then through the AudioDelay software to amp/speakers. Time shift can be adjusted (trial and error). Usually between 4 seconds and 10 seconds. Works really well but of course only if your lucky enough to find a live radio commentary of the match that you want to watch.

Seems the Premier League's European broadcasting rules for 3pm Saturday KO's have been relaxed, with several franchisees including Sky Sport Germany, Canal+ Poland, Ziggo and Diema all having two 3pm games scheduled for this Saturday.

Unlike rest of the world broadcasters, their European counterparts were hit with anti piracy restrictions a decade or so ago by former Premier League chief Richard Scudamore, limiting them to just one 3pm KO each and a ban on the carriage of the English commentary soundtrack (unless it was a commonly spoken language in that country - such as Ireland).

This will give those of us with motorised and multi LNB systems a lot more choice as the continental European broadcasters don't seem to be governed by the same obligations as Sky as BT domestically, who are required to show all clubs a certain number of times, and have often for instance, near the end of the season, favoured dead rubbers involving top six sides, neglecting some more appealing relegation six pointers and often many Saturdays most broadcasters would show the same game. Although I'd be surprised if the English commentary ban has been repealed.

Unfortunately, Sky Sport 1 HD Deutschland seems to have gone black (SD variant still working).

Do any of the channels show European leagues with English commentary?

I had eleven sports on 30W last night and they were showing a Ligue 1 review in English; but I’m not sure if this applies to the live games too.

Watched the Montpellier Marseille game on Eleven Sports 30W on Sunday night and unfortunately they only had Portuguese commentary.

Any HD sources with English commentary for the Super Cup?

Watching on Nova on 23.5e and but it's on their main channel instead this time and I'm not sure if they'll be carrying the soundtrack.

I've got BT Sport 1 SD on. My HD variant is down as is Virgin Media 2 HD who are also showing the game.
Down for me too. Got it on polsat- their pq is pretty good.

There’s a feed on 23.5e which I think is BT if anyone can get that.

23.5E
11528 V 7200
ID: unname
4:2:0
+
11510 V 22000
4:2:2 HEVC 4K
#CW: F5 11 92 98 6E 98 95 9B

Down for me too. Got it on polsat- their pq is pretty good.

There’s a feed on 23.5e which I think is BT if anyone can get that.

23.5E
11528 V 7200
4:2:0
+
11510 V 22000
4:2:2 HEVC 4K
#CW: F5 11 92 98 6E 98 95 9B
Cheers. No joy with either of those unfortunately.

Does SuperSport Albania not show Premier League games at all time slots?

I had to switch to SS-2 on 16e on my Viark after 25 minutes of Spurs vs City as S Sport was freezing too much (had been decent during Newcastle vs WHU).

It's the first time I've properly used SS as it often doesn't work on my e2 box and they don't seem to show all the games. As a result I often forget it's there.

I can't see anyone else listed as having Premier League rights in Albania, so I'm guess if not then the Albanians must be one of those rare countries to get even less games than the UK?

S Sport on 16 and 42 are not European channels, they are Asian which is why they can't stop them (short of not selling them rights). I think Sport digital control this manually and sometimes forget to switch to stadium sound. On the subject of commentary, if I have no English I feed the radio commentary into my external sound system via a now tv box that lets you pause live tv or radio for up to an hour. Depending on the video channel and commentary source I set a rough delay of 10 to 14 seconds and then tweak it after kickoff if out. You will be amazed by the variation of delay. Local Radio is more or less a second behind live, 5 live another second or so and then video is all over the place. DAZN Germany is 14 seconds behind local radio but slovak sport on 16 East for example is around 9 seconds

I'm quite good at geography, and the country of Albania is definitely in Europe, so I'm confused why Albanian sports channels can have a Eng commentary but their neighbours in Greece can't.

I'm quite good at geography, and the country of Albania is definitely in Europe, so I'm confused why Albanian sports channels can have a Eng commentary but their neighbours in Greece can't.

Its non-EU. Same as Norway and Turkey.

Anyone know if Canal+Sport Polska has English audio and is it stable mine was on/off in August haven't checked since as I'm away

Anyone know if Canal+Sport Polska has English audio and is it stable mine was on/off in August haven't checked since as I'm away
Commentary is in Polish Only

And was stable as i watched the shit show of a game at 12:30 on Saturday on that channel and it didn't freeze once :ROFLMAO:

Back