English Commentary

Ahh no worries. Yeah i started the thread to get away from having to use iptv. Currently using the satellite channels that do clear with foreign commentary but mute them and get english commentary using a dab radio with bbc radio 5 live :ROFLMAO:
Does this do the job or its behind live tv commentary

Very strange canal+HD sport is ahead of dazn espana on astra 19

Does the job
Does the job but i have to pause the dab radio for a few seconds and match it up with the satellite feed. Loads better being only a few seconds behind rather than over a minute behind with iptv

Very strange canal+HD sport is ahead of dazn espana on astra 19
Yeah that is a common thing. Different feeds will be at different times in the game. Canal + Poland seems to be the closest to real time for me

I use a now tv box to pause radio Leeds, typically around a 11 second delay on most european channels but I think it was over 20 last time I used Dazn, I think its down to their internal iptv distribution system

cheap as chips and also as talksport channels and five live, can pause up to an hour

play them out to an external sound system, and kill sound on tv

Yeah i need to contact the local satellite store and get a quote to move my dish. Should be able to pick up a lot more once i get that done
Do you think I can pick up 42e with 80cm or its too small also what sat is easier for me to get signal with current dish size 16 or 42

Do you think I can pick up 42e with 80cm or its too small also what sat is easier for me to get signal with current dish size 16 or 42
I think 16e is a better option with that dish size. You would struggle to get good signal for 42e

Anyone think I have a chance of receiving 16e on a Minidish (Near London)?

I've currently got it pointing to 28.2e with a second LNB cable-tied to it for 19.2e and get a pretty good signal on both.

I live near Heathrow and receive all channels on 16e on a 80 cm motorised dish. Not sure how many TP's will be picked up by a minidish.

Back