EPG Importer Not Working

I've had similar issues over the last few days with a new provider. Patchy epg to say the least. I wonder if you have\had the same issue I did. Channel ID\name mismatches between the epg file and the file\s hat suls plugin creates (subsequently used by epg-importer).

Might be worth examining the current.xml file that Suls plugin creates - for a channel with no epg - and the epg file and see if there are any mismatches. I posted up some examples earlier.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/solved-patchy-iptv-epg-epg-importer.143204/

just flashed openatv successfully
now i am doing woosh via terminal okay
then i select iptv for obvious reasons
{nosat'}
trouble now is no channels skin digit configure woosh extreme editor add vpn still no channels peg etc although i have downloaded through extreme editor channels but no picons

]

i will start again with flashing openatv {the box is zero4k}
flashed okay will see later today when i do the terminal bit opkg etc

Last edited by a moderator:
you should of saved settings then when you done infinity it says do you want to restore settings then everything would of been back to the way you had it

I have an update just installed the latest version of e2m3u2 bouquet 0.7.6 maker plugin. M3 u line works fine and downloads channels and plays them but epg doesnt work and after running it its made my box unresponsive. Had to reflash and reverting back to 0.7.5 which is stable.

UPLOADED WOOSH INFINITY ETC {ZEROK}
ALL GOOD: CHANNELS GOOD BBC ITV MORE ETC BUT BUT NO SPORTS CHANNELS ON BOX: LINE IN CHECK :
VPN CHECK
FROM WHAT I HAVE ON THIS BOX TO MY ZGEMMA SEEMS THE SAME

E2m3u2bouquet will only import what you have on your iptv sub so it sounds like you may have entertainment only.

Have you checked on another device i.e. android to see if you get sports?

Have flashed with openatv 6.2 then added wooshbuild works great all channels are working but still no epg is getting imported ive tried 190. 179. and dsayers version still nothing i am going to try 0.7.5 e2m3u2 plugin on this wooshbuild it should hopefully work

Have flashed with openatv 6.2 then added wooshbuild works great all channels are working but still no epg is getting imported ive tried 190. 179. and dsayers version still nothing i am going to try 0.7.5 e2m3u2 plugin on this wooshbuild it should hopefully work

It could be a problem on your suppliers end. Copy and paste the EPG XML into a browser and see if it loads them all

so that for me seems to be the issue when im adding my epg line thruogh the iptv bouquet make it isnt downloading it, ill try a script see if that works. Or its back to ipab at least thats working fine.

Well, my epg has imported now by using a script, but it doesnt show in the skin so its a waste of time back to ipab it is for me.

Last edited:
I use 0.7.6 on many boxes and it is fine.Are you sure you ticked your providers name in importer. Don't go back to Ipab,they have epg issues at the moment.

yes i have ticked the box epg imports but it isnt showing in the skin i have no issues with ipab my epg is perfect on there im only doing this for someone whos using wooshbuild inifinity, Its a shame as the channels are working perfectly. So id love ot know as to why my epg imports but doesnt get shown in any skin ?

yes i have ticked the box epg imports but it isnt showing in the skin i have no issues with ipab my epg is perfect on there im only doing this for someone whos using wooshbuild inifinity, Its a shame as the channels are working perfectly. So id love ot know as to why my epg imports but doesnt get shown in any skin ?

try a different skin and reboot ?

ive done that mate and rebooted checked all my epg settings still wont display so ive give up im reflashing back to ipab. That works 100% could be a combination of box build plugin etc. But ive wasted long enough on this problem. Maybe it s a bug i dont know but it seems stupid as its downloading the epg data but doesnt display it

I have some good news guys, ive tried my new server today with quite a large epg 15,000+ now it imported no problem but wouldnt display on the screen. So i was thinking its this issue with mismatch or xc codes etc, but ive got it working, basically because zgemmas only have a small amount of flash memory any epg file that too big wont save and cant be displayed, so i put my 16gb memory stick in the back initialized it then enabled it to save to the hdd instead of internal flash imported again and tadaah epg is now working.

Back