Epl options

In my opinion, Peacock tv offers the best bang for buck if you can get a reliable login for the games on USA your set

Cheap enough just to buy your own sub for it using a vpn and revolut card. This is a monthly sub, I'm watching for a special offer on the annual sub, they seem to come round every few months.

Screenshot_2023-08-25-21-30-28-27_aecb3b1cab3c66ffa5b979630ddaa757.jpg

Cheap enough just to buy your own sub for it using a vpn and revolut card. This is a monthly sub, I'm watching for a special offer on the annual sub, they seem to come round every few months.

View attachment 93599
I've got my own peacock TV account I've had one since the service started, I don't think I've ever paid more thank $25 for the year with sales I run it as an extra to my sky New Zealand account

I've got my own peacock TV account I've had one since the service started, I don't think I've ever paid more thank $25 for the year with sales I run it as an extra to my sky New Zealand account

How much do you pay for the Sky NZ if you don't mind me asking?

Reliability and quality.
Thanks for your reply.
As someone new here with EPL my main interest, is IPTV not really the answer then? I'm paying 400€ a year for Sky that I only use for football and I came here looking for a cheaper (but same quality) substitute. Would you advise looking elsewhere from eyepee?

Thanks for your reply.
As someone new here with EPL my main interest, is IPTV not really the answer then? I'm paying 400€ a year for Sky that I only use for football and I came here looking for a cheaper (but same quality) substitute. Would you advise looking elsewhere from eyepee?
I paid for two service one is £90 a year and the other is £55 I got so pissed off with it failing when I needed it the most I went out and just paid for sky TV and BT sports, reliably was a big issue for me despite the providers saying that they were high quality

I decided to go down the Peacock and Vidio route because I had no idea if the subs for the other 'content providers' was going to Russia, etc...

I paid for two service one is £90 a year and the other is £55 I got so pissed off with it failing when I needed it the most I went out and just paid for sky TV and BT sports, reliably was a big issue for me despite the providers saying that they were high quality
You need to be more clear with your answers.
@DerStuka asked if iptv was not the answer.
Your reply is confusing.
You paid 90 and 55 for two different iptv providers or you are paying 90 and 55 for sky and bt?
You can't be buying sky and bt legitimately and still have iptv subs?
In short, WTF are you saying?

@DerStuka May I ask why not eyepee teevee?

For me IPTV is enough but I'm not too much into sports so I may watch the odd football game but mainly sky UK entertainment/movie channels and boxing events.

Some like most in this thread are interested in football where IPTV may not offer better reliability/quality compared to legitimate geo restricted content. These are a lot cheaper then sky/BT and cover more games.

Last edited:
Reading this thread has confused me a little with regard to my expectations. I came to this site interested in eyepee teevee for English Premier League games but now I'm not so sure..

Is anyone on here 99% happy with there eyepee teevee for their source of watching EPL? Or is it really that spotty?

You need to be more clear with your answers.
@DerStuka asked if iptv was not the answer.
Your reply is confusing.
You paid 90 and 55 for two different iptv providers or you are paying 90 and 55 for sky and bt?
You can't be buying sky and bt legitimately and still have iptv subs?
In short, WTF are you saying?
He paid for 2 iptv services, both failed when he needed it most so went back to sky and bt.
Seems quite clear to me

Last edited:
He paid for 2 iptv services, both failed when he needed it most so went back to sky and bt.
Seems quite clear to me
So he's got:
Two iptv subscriptions
Sky TV
BT sports TV
And he still needs a Peacock subscription to watch Premier league matches?
Reading this thread has confused me a little with regard to my expectations. I came to this site interested in eyepee teevee for English Premier League games but now I'm not so sure..

Is anyone on here 99% happy with there eyepee teevee for their source of watching EPL? Or is it really that spotty?
No it's not 'spotty', occasionally an isp will block live football, mines not been affected in years so its not that prevalent. If someone is affected it can be rectified by using a vpn

So he's got:
Two iptv subscriptions
Sky TV
BT sports TV
And he still needs a Peacock subscription to watch Premier league matches?

No it's not 'spotty', occasionally an isp will block live football, mines not been affected in years so its not that prevalent. If someone is affected it can be rectified by using a vpn
He has 2 iffy iptv subs, so resubbed to sky and bt, has peacock for 3pm games

One of the good things about this forum is that there's a lot of people who will share their experience and ideas of the many ways to watch live sport.

One of the bad things about this forum is that people who sell iptv disrupt every discussion that might affect their sales.

Back