Epl options

Not sure why they did it, but they indeed removed them a couple of weeks ago. They still show the same amount of football/other events, under the sports section, but hopefully they will also bring the channels back as there is a significant number of complaints about it on social media.
Glad It's not just me, thanks for the confirmation

Yes agree it's really poor what they did ....in effect got rid of all the 24/7 channels and now just show games as they go live...I can only think it's a cost saving reason but they have kept the cost of the sub the same but offering less than before

Yes agree it's really poor what they did ....in effect got rid of all the 24/7 channels and now just show games as they go live...I can only think it's a cost saving reason but they have kept the cost of the sub the same but offering less than before
Agreed - I would be happy without the live channels if they were to add the 4k option, but I doubt it.

Just a quick update on my experiences using Mysterium:

Vidio on PC - works but lots of browser crashes/restarts
Vidio app on android tablet - perfect
Peacock on PC - lost of browser crashes/restarts

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
Simon

I tryed peacock on browser for first time other day turned it off after 5 minutes was awful constant jumping put it on the app works flawless on my shield direct from the playstore

Can anyone advise on how to get the Peacock app installed on either a Humax Aura or a Shield TV Pro? I've downloaded the XAPK file from apkmirror, extracted it, connected to a US VPN server (using PrivateInternetAccess), and tried to sideload the main Peacock APK using the Downloaded app, but it won't install. On the Shield it said the install was successful, but it isn't listed in my apps. On the Aura it just said "not installed"

Any ideas??

Can anyone advise on how to get the Peacock app installed on either a Humax Aura or a Shield TV Pro? I've downloaded the XAPK file from apkmirror, extracted it, connected to a US VPN server (using PrivateInternetAccess), and tried to sideload the main Peacock APK using the Downloaded app, but it won't install. On the Shield it said the install was successful, but it isn't listed in my apps. On the Aura it just said "not installed"

Any ideas??
This works for me on the shield... I assume your logged in with a Gmail account on Google play....for the Google play app force close then clear cache and data ...Once done close app and turn vpn on to USA...Once active then open Google play and with a bit of luck you should be in USA playstore and search for peacock and download

Last edited:

Any ideas??
Like kyser143 said or worst case just create a Gmail account set to usa rather than the UK and install from Google play on the shield and your good to go

Like kyser143 said or worst case just create a Gmail account set to usa rather than the UK and install from Google play on the shield and your good to go
Thanks for the help. Clearing cache and data and connecting to US VPN didn't work, but setting up a new USA Gmail account did (albeit that I had to use my UK phone number for verification). Does it matter which Google account I'm logged into when I'm actually using the app?

Thanks for the help. Clearing cache and data and connecting to US VPN didn't work, but setting up a new USA Gmail account did (albeit that I had to use my UK phone number for verification). Does it matter which Google account I'm logged into when I'm actually using the app?
No that won't affect you using the app once downloaded.

Hi, so I've just updated the tod tv app on my shield tv pro, and it won't load and just crashes, the version is 2.1.2.1 is anyone else having this issue and can I downgrade the app to one
that actually works thanks

Edit I am not sure what tod have done to the android app, but It's turned into a stuttering mess and basically unwatchable, having to airplay from my iPad to my smart TV now

Last edited:
Back