Epl options

basically your choices are

1) IPTV, these are usually one app and have thousands of channels, 995 you will never watch, if buying do your own homework and testing, never rely on anothers experience.

2) Official apps ie Peacock, Setanta, Vidio, SKY NZ etc, benefit of these over the above is more reliable

3) Buy Sky & TNT legally.........

basically your choices are

1) IPTV, these are usually one app and have thousands of channels, 995 you will never watch, if buying do your own homework and testing, never rely on anothers experience.

2) Official apps ie Peacock, Setanta, Vidio, SKY NZ etc, benefit of these over the above is more reliable

3) Buy Sky & TNT legally.........

I wouldn't agree that option 2 is more reliable.

I've been doing this for a number of years since the days of Al Jazeera Sport (remember the "Yala" Pepsi adverts :-) ), then moved to NBC Sports, DAZN Canada, Optus Sport and now Peacock. There has been plenty of times I've sat down to watch something only to find out the VPN or Smart DNS I was using at the time has shit the bed and I'm greeted with a "Not available in your location" message, then missed half the game trying to find a working solution!

Some may feel it's more "ethical" as you're subscribing to an official platform, but you're still using a circumvention method to access the service in a way that's not intended, so is it really?

I've also had IPTV services that are just as, or even more reliable than official platforms and also offered better picture quality/delay.

At the end of the day this is a cat and mouse game. My advice is whether you choose to use an official platform or an IPTV service, always have a back-up solution, and do your own research. Most of the best IPTV solutions won't be advertised and rely on word of mouth or a current subscriber to vouch for you.

The only true reliable method in the UK is an official Sky/TNT subscription.

You're nor allowed to say things like that unless you want to be accused of derailing the thread and being a reseller of iptv by the commies and their followers

You're nor allowed to say things like that unless you want to be accused of derailing the thread and being a reseller of iptv by the commies and their followers
Commies you say?
What does Commies mean?
communist
Commie is derogatory slang for communist. You shouldn't call someone a commie unless you want to start a fight. A commie is a communist, a person who favors the eventual creation of a classless society in which goods are equally shared between all citizens.
Disparaging and Offensive.

Last edited:
You need to be more clear with your answers.
@DerStuka asked if iptv was not the answer.
Your reply is confusing.
You paid 90 and 55 for two different iptv providers or you are paying 90 and 55 for sky and bt?
You can't be buying sky and bt legitimately and still have iptv subs?
In short, WTF are you saying?
Sorry, for the confusion I was trying to say for me IPTV is not a reliable option I bought it at the time to save money, but I don't actually use it any more, it's paid upfront, so I'm stuck with it. Sky TV and BT Sports replaced it, I hope that clears things up

Last edited:
I wouldn't agree that option 2 is more reliable.

I've been doing this for a number of years since the days of Al Jazeera Sport (remember the "Yala" Pepsi adverts :-) ), then moved to NBC Sports, DAZN Canada, Optus Sport and now Peacock. There has been plenty of times I've sat down to watch something only to find out the VPN or Smart DNS I was using at the time has shit the bed and I'm greeted with a "Not available in your location" message, then missed half the game trying to find a working solution!

Some may feel it's more "ethical" as you're subscribing to an official platform, but you're still using a circumvention method to access the service in a way that's not intended, so is it really?

I've also had IPTV services that are just as, or even more reliable than official platforms and also offered better picture quality/delay.

At the end of the day this is a cat and mouse game. My advice is whether you choose to use an official platform or an IPTV service, always have a back-up solution, and do your own research. Most of the best IPTV solutions won't be advertised and rely on word of mouth or a current subscriber to vouch for you.

The only true reliable method in the UK is an official Sky/TNT subscription.
I disagree, never had any issue with official apps...........

Ironsocket works ATM fine with fubo canada and is cheap enough and it can be shared between 3 IP address
Hope you don't mind me asking but what DNS are you using on iron socket? I have bought a month sub and tried London, Germany, USA so far and can get sling to work but for fubo I get forced logged out when signing in, and peacock comes up with the not supported in your region message

Hope you don't mind me asking but what DNS are you using on iron socket? I have bought a month sub and tried London, Germany, USA so far and can get sling to work but for fubo I get forced logged out when signing in, and peacock comes up with the not supported in your region message
Bud I gassed it the picture drops alot on sling an peacock I'm using streamlocator app and it's been great

Bud I gassed it the picture drops alot on sling an peacock I'm using streamlocator app and it's been great
Thanks mate, luckily only a month paid so no harm done. I did try Nord as well but the 4k streams were always buffering on that. Might have to look at that streamlocator as my next option

Thanks mate, luckily only a month paid so no harm done. I did try Nord as well but the 4k streams were always buffering on that. Might have to look at that streamlocator as my next option
There a free VPN called award VPN it opens peacock and sling download the app the go to there web page and get a code then open up VPN and install code go to new jersey #3 server job done the VPN works for 6 hrs then just go to website and get another code

Used Vidio with Mysterium set to Indonesia on Friday night. Worked fine except that Chrome crashed about 4 times. This seems to be the same as when using Peacock with Mysterium set to USA.

Should I try a differ browser or what? Any help would be gratefully received.

Anyone know what's happened to tod.tv MENA nearly all the live sports channels have disappeared from the android and iOS apps I've not used it in a while so I'm not sure if they are showing all of the Premier League etc

Not sure why they did it, but they indeed removed them a couple of weeks ago. They still show the same amount of football/other events, under the sports section, but hopefully they will also bring the channels back as there is a significant number of complaints about it on social media.

Back