Epl options

Also for next season not sure if it's been mentioned before there should be some good 4K EPL options as Peacock have already said they will be doing this and FUBO Canada confirmed they will be show 3 4K games per week in HDR

thanks lads for all the advice appreciated, whats the easiest way of getting sling tv app onto android based tv , alreayd have nord vpn on the tv, thanks :)

Sent u a DM mate hope that's ok cheers 🫡
Not received it mate. Because I'm a Newbie and don't have enough posts I think I'm limited to what I can get through DM. I had one from another member yesterday so I guess that's my limit for a set time. Sorry.

Not received it mate. Because I'm a Newbie and don't have enough posts I think I'm limited to what I can get through DM. I had one from another member yesterday so I guess that's my limit for a set time. Sorry.
no worries buddy it was a1gunner sorry for th confussion all sorted

Also for next season not sure if it's been mentioned before there should be some good 4K EPL options as Peacock have already said they will be doing this and FUBO Canada confirmed they will be show 3 4K games per week in HDR
I assume they will do 2160/50fps? Any idea about the rest of the games? Will they be moving to 1080p/50fps for those too?

I assume they will do 2160/50fps? Any idea about the rest of the games? Will they be moving to 1080p/50fps for those too?
Yes likely be 2160/50 ...if you asking abt fubo canada for rest then I think that will remain at 720/60. Peacock is already 1080/60 for standard games at moment

Yes likely be 2160/50 ...if you asking abt fubo canada for rest then I think that will remain at 720/60. Peacock is already 1080/60 for standard games at moment
Would be a shame to do that - but have seen other do the same. I emailed them to check - will update you all if they respond. As much as I love watching football in 4k, I am not sure I could justify getting Fubo Canada just for 3 games per week…

Haven’t seen anything recently on peacock and 4k - just the interview from last year. Wonder if they’ll deliver as you’d think they’d be out there announcing it by now

Would be a shame to do that - but have seen other do the same. I emailed them to check - will update you all if they respond. As much as I love watching football in 4k, I am not sure I could justify getting Fubo Canada just for 3 games per week…

Haven’t seen anything recently on peacock and 4k - just the interview from last year. Wonder if they’ll deliver as you’d think they’d be out there announcing it by now
No not at full price but a private account at $60 is more appealing for the year.

As much as I love Optus Sport and think it’s by far the best service for premier league I’ve seen, I am not sure I will be subscribing next season:

I had to quit Kayo Sports after they managed to block every DNS and VPN provider in town. That means finding a replacement that has Sky’s F1 coverage, of which there are only a couple in 1080p/50fps.

So now I am trialing Sky Sports Now (NZ) which has Premier League, F1, cricket, etc.

Personally I will be using tod.tv this season i realise that it is 30fps, but It's by far the best 30fps I've seen, and they seem to have right s for everything 2 streams at $14 a month I don't think you can go wrong

Personally I will be using tod.tv this season i realise that it is 30fps, but It's by far the best 30fps I've seen, and they seem to have right s for everything 2 streams at $14 a month I don't think you can go wrong
do you not need a turkish id to sub, im sure it did last time i looked?

Back