EPL Top 4 Race or is it 5? - "Champions League Race for 20/21"

I bet they still get the ladies unlike yourself fella :LOL:

I'm sure if I dressed like that I'd pull something .. :expressionless: But least we know why Davies was so poor running around Stamford Bridge - it must have been the blisters from his big purple heels :LOL:

United have a rich history of them...

Every team does though lol - I will say the fashion of the Rio one was OK at the time though where as the Davies and Lewin ones hmm not sure about that ..

Black trousers and shoes and a snazzy diner jacket (Pogba) or a cream suit (Rio) any day over a dressing gown and purple heels (Davies) :LOL: Not sure the level of t-w-a-t is comparable there haha

Last edited:
Every team does though lol - I will say the fashion of the Rio one was OK at the time though where as the Davies and Lewin ones hmm not sure about that ..

Black trousers and shoes and a snazzy diner jacket (Pogba) or a cream suit (Rio) any day over a dressing gown and purple heels (Davies) :LOL: Not sure the level of t-w-a-t is comparable there haha

You’re a Utd fan and you’re talking about players fashion sense :LOL:

Yep, those United boys really rock a snazzy jacket...

Don't fit no but come on no way is it as bad as Davies. You're just finding random pics now. :ROFLMAO: Find me one at the same t-w-a-t level as Davies and I will agree haha

Most people would have no problems walking down the street with that on. Black trousers and a grey suit jacket vs a dressing gown and purple heels. :sneaky:

Last edited:
And when they're not scrubbed up for a dinner date or awards ceremony, they lead the way with the casual clobber too...

IMG_20200308_155129.jpg

United have a rich history of them...

View attachment 48103

And Liverpoo' had a full team of 'em .. :sneaky:

479adef95a5c4c4adf63d2b7a2bfd4f6.jpg

"Let's keep team and player banter as banter guys. No need to take anything to personal levels, I'm all for the friendly player and team bants back n forth - but no need to aim anything personal at forum users" (y)

Footballers are in the spotlight like celebrities. Banter about them team for team player for player is expected and back and forth is all in good jess. Once you respond with something personal aimed at a user or group of fans it no longer is banter because if the response is a personal one again the banter soon becomes an argument.

Last edited:
And Liverpoo' had a full team of 'em .. :sneaky:

View attachment 48107

"Let's keep team and player banter as banter guys. No need to take anything to personal levels, I'm all for the friendly player and team bants back n forth - but no need to aim anything personal at forum users" (y)

Footballers are in the spotlight like celebrities. Banter about them team for team player for player is expected and back and forth is all in good jess. Once you respond with something personal aimed at a user or group of fans it no longer is banter because if the response is a personal one again the banter soon becomes an argument.

Leave it there pal, you get so butt hurt when people dish it back to you.

Calling players pricks as you put it and then getting upset because someone said about you having a 5 knuckle shuffle.

Grow up.

Leave it there pal, you get so butt hurt when people dish it back to you.

Calling players pricks as you put it and then getting upset because someone said about you having a 5 knuckle shuffle.

Grow up.

If you prefer a personal response from me then feel free to message me for my address and you can come say whatever you like to my face and you will see how diplomatic my 20 stone 6ft2 response will be. I don't mess around pal I'm a gypsy man and proud and I don't take kindly to anyone who thinks that I will take personal insults and not respond.

Don't respond to me no more on here other than a PM for my address mush.

Back