EPL Top 4 Race or is it 5? - "Champions League Race for 20/21"

It was a long time between anyone posting anything that could be deemed a "personal insult" and you editing your post to state that you'd taken offence at it.

Complete over reaction.

It was a long time between anyone posting anything that could be deemed a "personal insult" and you editing your post to state that you'd taken offence at it.

Complete over reaction.

There was a message between us both thats why mate.

ghj.png

Awesome win really is.

Think will go to last game for 4th spot between United and Chelsea.

Mind you don't rule out sheff utd and wolves.

Guys chill out.

I never understand why fans of rival clubs "hate" each other.

Its all banter never take it seriously. I never have and never will because all this is is a game at the end of the day.

What the hell does that prove?

You’ve now turned into the Internet hard man, we’ll done pal.

Give what you take you said - I gave team player banter not banter personally aimed at you. I tried to message you over it and explain why.

So I told you now mush don't respond to me because clearly you are not going to like the response. That's what happens when you take banter down to a personal level and it goes back n forth, Don't say I did not try with you so don't respond unless you want my address.

Guys chill out.

Its all banter never take it seriously. I never have and never will because all this is is a game at the end of the day.
Too rite i give as good as i get and need something to brighten the day up instead of talking about coranavirus ffs.

Any other time i wished city had smashed united so i can wind grandson up but today they did us a favour for a change enough said !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Guys chill out.

I’m perfectly chill thanks mate. I’m not dishing out threats here, I was happy discussing footy.

Give what you take you said - I gave team player banter not banter personally aimed at you. I tried to message you over it and explain why.

So I told you now mush don't respond to me because clearly you are not going to like the response. That's what happens when you take banter down to a personal level and it goes back n forth, Don't say I did not try with you so don't respond unless you want my address.

Team player banter is calling people pricks over what they wear?

You can dish it but not take it lad, that’s all there is to it.

Too rite i give as good as i get and need something to brighten the day up instead of talking about coranavirus ffs.

Any other time i wished city had smashed united so i can wind grandson up but today they did us a favour for a change enough said !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's all fun and banter mate. Winding up each other.

I don't hate city or liverpool kind of stupid when I don't even know the fans lol. Just the club's have instilled that in fans you got to dislike rival fans.

I just dislike city and liverpool the club's lol.

No need to take football seriously imo. Its all entertainment.

Team player banter is calling people pricks over what they wear?

You can dish it but not take it lad, that’s all there is to it.

I think we have seen I clearly can give what I take you just don't understand how banter works without causing arguments.

Now lets leave it at that I will no longer respond to you if you're being negative unless you want to message me privately because I don't wish to have to bring myself down to your level without being face to face.

I think we have seen I clearly can give what I take you just don't understand how banter works without causing arguments.

Now lets leave it at that I will no longer respond to you if you're being negative unless you want to message me privately because I don't wish to have to bring myself down to your level without being face to face.

Face to face :LOL:

Footballers are in the spotlight like celebrities. Banter about them team for team player for player is expected and back and forth is all in good jess. Once you respond with something personal aimed at a user or group of fans it no longer is banter because if the response is a personal one again the banter soon becomes an argument.

Now now boys no need to swing your handbags on a Sunday your both sore loosers pmsl so send each other a kiss and cuddle and be friends :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love:

My team won again no soreness from me :innocent:

*It's not my fault Tom Davies dresses like Jimmy Savile at a Halloween party.

Last edited:
Bantering is defined as: “The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks”. In many ways, it’s a verbal back-and-forth; it’s more dance than duel, where the goal is for both parties to enjoy themselves rather than one person or the other wounding or insulting the other.

If you prefer a personal response from me then feel free to message me for my address and you can come say whatever you like to my face and you will see how diplomatic my 20 stone 6ft2 response will be. I don't mess around pal I'm a gypsy man and proud and I don't take kindly to anyone who thinks that I will take personal insults and not respond.

Don't respond to me no more on here other than a PM for my address mush.
That reply sounds like your tyson fury didn't know the gypsy King was a member in spare time on forum can I have your autograph please lmao

Back