EPL Top 4 Race or is it 5? - "Champions League Race for 20/21"

That reply sounds like your tyson fury didn't know the gypsy King was a member in spare time on forum can I have your autograph please lmao

He's actually related to me but I'm not a fan of the guy, never met him nor wish to. Bartley Gorman was my grandmothers' brother so believe it makes Tyson my 2nd cousin.

edit: which is also only through Tyson's marriage so not same blood as me.

Back on topic that’s an excellent result for Utd to be fair.

Indeed mate

Would have been happy with draw.

Doing a double over city in the league is something special that's for sure.

After all city were supposed to batter United ye not happened that way :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He's actually related to me but I'm not a fan of the guy, never met him nor wish to. Bartley Gorman was my grandmothers' brother so believe it makes Tyson my 2nd cousin.

edit: which is also only through Tyson's marriage so not same blood as me.
What a guess lol

Ye if Chelsea don't choke lol and don't drop points they should get the 4th spot.
Now then we don't choke it's usually Liverpool with the gerrad slip just cause you won today giving banter pmsl concentrate on Europa league leave the top teams to play
We did smash you at Goodison so we’re all square for the season. Let’s see what the new season brings us.

Think Chelsea should get that 4th spot now.
Shite forgot about that ffs

Now then we don't choke it's usually Liverpool with the gerrad slip just cause you won today giving banter pmsl concentrate on Europa league leave the top teams to play

Shite forgot about that ffs

Mate Chelsea has been embarrassment in the champions league :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bayern will utterly humiliate and embarrass Chelsea over the two legs. I rather not be in champions league to suffer such embarrassment tbh.

If untied win Europa league it's ok another trophy plus guaranteed champions league football. Even though don't rate Europa league.

Has love, peace and harmony broke out again on this thread, Liverpool fans are happy that Man utd have won, Man utd fans are happy that they have taken Liverpool to within 2 wins to win the title, Chelsea fans are just happy that they have won, just kidding, happy that they have unearthed a gem of a midfielder in Billy Gilmour, and its good news for Scotland too, but heres a question, how can Pickford be Englands Number one, over the last 3 seasons he has conceded on average 1.8 goals per game over the course of the season, on these stats no team has ever won a trophy conceding that many, or any country won a tournament with a keeper letting in that amount, so its hard to see Everton winning a trophy any time soon, but it does not bode well for England with the Euros around the corner, be interesting to hear others opinions on this. as I have been debating it with my youngest son (23) who is a goalkeeper and a Sunderland fan, as was my late father, my son is also a Pickford fan, I am not, as yous mat have gathered.

Remaining fixtures. The run in is going to be very tight.

Monday 9th March
  • Leicester City 20:00 Aston Villa
Wednesday 11th March
  • Manchester City 19:30 Arsenal
Saturday 14th March
  • Watford 12:30 Leicester City
  • Brighton & Hove Albion 15:00 Arsenal
  • Newcastle United 15:00 Sheffield United
  • Aston Villa 17:30 Chelsea
Sunday 15th March
  • West Ham United 14:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers
  • Tottenham Hotspur 16:30 Manchester United
Friday 20th March
  • Tottenham Hotspur 20:00 West Ham United
Sunday 22nd March
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers 14:00 AFC Bournemouth
Saturday 4th April
  • Aston Villa 12:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers
  • Arsenal 15:00 Norwich City
  • Brighton & Hove Albion 15:00 Manchester United
  • Sheffield United 17:30 Tottenham Hotspur
Sunday 5th April
  • West Ham United 14:00 Chelsea
Monday 6th April
  • Everton 20:00 Leicester City
Saturday 11th April
  • Manchester United 12:30 AFC Bournemouth
  • Burnley 15:00 Sheffield United
  • Leicester City 15:00 Crystal Palace
  • Tottenham Hotspur 17:30 Everton
Sunday 12th April
  • Chelsea 14:00 Watford
Monday 13th April
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers 20:00 Arsenal
Saturday 18th April
  • Crystal Palace 12:30 Chelsea
  • AFC Bournemouth 15:00 Tottenham Hotspur
  • Arsenal 17:30 Leicester City
Sunday 19th April
  • Sheffield United 14:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers
  • Aston Villa 16:30 Manchester United
Saturday 25th April
  • AFC Bournemouth 15:00 Leicester City
  • Manchester United 15:00 Southampton
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers 15:00 Everton
Sunday 26th April
  • Sheffield United 14:00 Chelsea
  • Tottenham Hotspur 16:30 Arsenal
Saturday 2nd May
  • Arsenal 15:00 Liverpool
  • Burnley 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers
  • Chelsea 15:00 Norwich City
  • Crystal Palace 15:00 Manchester United
  • Leicester City 15:00 Sheffield United
  • Newcastle United 15:00 Tottenham Hotspur
Saturday 9th May
  • Aston Villa 15:00 Arsenal
  • Liverpool 15:00 Chelsea
  • Manchester United 15:00 West Ham United
  • Sheffield United 15:00 Everton
  • Tottenham Hotspur 15:00 Leicester City
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers 15:00 Crystal Palace
Sunday 17th May
  • Arsenal 15:00 Watford
  • Chelsea 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers
  • Crystal Palace 15:00 Tottenham Hotspur
  • Leicester City 15:00 Manchester United
  • Southampton 15:00 Sheffield United
*Some irrelevant games and dates to top 5 removed.

Has love, peace and harmony broke out again on this thread, Liverpool fans are happy that Man utd have won, Man utd fans are happy that they have taken Liverpool to within 2 wins to win the title, Chelsea fans are just happy that they have won, just kidding, happy that they have unearthed a gem of a midfielder in Billy Gilmour, and its good news for Scotland too, but heres a question, how can Pickford be Englands Number one, over the last 3 seasons he has conceded on average 1.8 goals per game over the course of the season, on these stats no team has ever won a trophy conceding that many, or any country won a tournament with a keeper letting in that amount, so its hard to see Everton winning a trophy any time soon, but it does not bode well for England with the Euros around the corner, be interesting to hear others opinions on this. as I have been debating it with my youngest son (23) who is a goalkeeper and a Sunderland fan, as was my late father, my son is also a Pickford fan, I am not, as yous mat have gathered.
Don't you start ffs pmsl at least we will have been humiliated by a top team, in champions league lol

He’s one of the most overrated players I’ve seen mate.

He splits our fan base but he’s been dreadful this season.

Billy gilmore has been exceptional for us last 2 games ran riot with Liverpool and did well today just shows what can happen when you put faith into younger generation I can see Chelsea having a good team with young ones coming through our academy

He’s one of the most overrated players I’ve seen mate.

He splits our fan base but he’s been dreadful this season.
Good to hear that, coming from an Everton fan especially, I just think he gets caught out of position too much, yes he does make a few good saves, but I say these are saves he should be making anyway.

Back