EPL Top 4 Race or is it 5? - "Champions League Race for 20/21"

Good to hear that, coming from an Everton fan especially, I just think he gets caught out of position too much, yes he does make a few good saves, but I say these are saves he should be making anyway.

Absolutely, He’s a good shot stopper but his decision making is terrible, he’s made some big errors this season.

Good to hear that, coming from an Everton fan especially, I just think he gets caught out of position too much, yes he does make a few good saves, but I say these are saves he should be making anyway.

He gives a goal away then five minutes later makes a run of the mill save and the commentators say he's made up for his mistake, despite it often losing us the match. Doesn't command his box. Puts more effort into leaping dramatically and flinging his legs about than he does getting his hands to the ball. Massively over inflated opinion of himself.

For England, he's been OK and he seems key to how Southgate wants his team to play so I think he'll keep his place. Hope he has a good tournament and attracts a big bid from abroad then Everton can replace him with a better goalkeeper.

He gives a goal away then five minutes later makes a run of the mill save and the commentators say he's made up for his mistake, despite it often losing us the match. Doesn't command his box. Puts more effort into leaping dramatically and flinging his legs about than he does getting his hands to the ball. Massively over inflated opinion of himself.

For England, he's been OK and he seems key to how Southgate wants his team to play so I think he'll keep his place. Hope he has a good tournament and attracts a big bid from abroad then Everton can replace him with a better goalkeeper.

I think Ancelloti has seen through it. Already stated he prefers a keeper good with his hands than with his feet, think it was a little dig at Pickford.

Ye pickford is absolutely awful. Should not be in Everton team should not even be England number 1 keeper.

There isn't any competition for him at Everton.

Ancelotti recently said a keeper's job first and foremost is to stop goals, I expect him to want Pickford gone this Summer.

Couldnt agree more mate.

I think Ancelloti has seen through it. Already stated he prefers a keeper good with his hands than with his feet, think it was a little dig at Pickford.

Cross posted there - saw him say that and hoped he already had a replacement in mind.

There isn't any competition for him at Everton.

Ancelotti recently said a keeper's job first and foremost is to stop goals, I expect him to want Pickford gone this Summer.

I have the exact same view. Pickford arrogance doesn’t help him either.

Agreed. He's got ideas well above his station. Confidence is good in a keeper, as long as he backs it up with solid displays.

Yeh there’s a fine line between confidence and arrogance and Pickford generally comes out looking like a tit because he can’t back up his mouth.

He done me in at Newcastle last year when we were 2-0 up and he was giving it large to the crowd only for him to make a mistake and them to come back and beat us.

Ye I would be very surprised if he is still there at the end of the season.

Be surprised if.another premier league picks him up.

My son goes over to see Sunderland every so often, and I remember him coming back home from a trip a few years ago, singing his praises, they had drew or lost at home to Burnley, he said he had seen him make at least six world class saves and he was gonna play for England one day, ok so he did, but I think if Southgate wants to do well this summer, he will need to change his keeper.

With England it's always same players no matter how well youth does but our backup keepers won't get a look in as they don't get game time 9/10 which isn't fair on other keepers same in all positions really

Back