Eric Clapton Will Not Play Shows Where Proof of Vaccine Is Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Clapton Will Not Play Shows Where Proof of Vaccine Is Required

Musician issued statement after U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson said vaccine passes would be required at clubs and venues
Sunny edwards has threatened to retire from boxing aswell if people have to show proof of been vaccinated against COVID personally can see a lot of boycotts going on but I do get where the government is coming from as you wouldn’t want 2000 people with COVID attending a concert ect

I respect his stance tbh, we're all entitled to do as we choose and if old Eric feels so strongly about it he's perfectly entitled to use his platform to show his thoughts.

I'm very much against vaccine passports of any type, so I'm extremely pleased to hear Mr Clapton standing up for all our freedom rights.

I'm sure I heard that Sir Kier Starmer, Labour Leader, being against this vaccine passport for events, which if true, and maybe someone can confirm, it will
be the first time in a very long while I can say I agree with a Labour politician.

I have had covid-19 vback in January of this year,
( jury service) i still get tired easily, but I am lucky enough to have gotten over the worst, unlike a neighbour who is a music teacher, she now has arthritis, fingers especially which are her trade, are ruined. Let's hope Mr Clapton does not get covid.

And there is proof that Covid gave her arthritis,?
She was fine, until covid. Deborah is 45.. she taught my son scales as a child, 4 months on after covid, she has fingers which overlap one another. Forgot to add, she wears gloves to keep her fingers straightened.

He is a well known anti vaxxer! When you are double jabbed it is a fact the % of passing on or being infected are considerably less, not foolproof but enough to help keep new infections down!
So why wouldn't you get jabbed?
Unless you have a medical reason you will be selfish!

I honestly thought, after being vaxinitated, life would return to a little bit of normality, eventually, unfortunately not the case, I do know we have been constantly lied to. God knows how we will cope, when we run out if fuel, for transport.
Or warehouse run out of food.

When the second jab becomes available I surely will take it.

Do believe due second jab in few weeks away will be at a cricket ground.

I honestly thought, after being vaxinitated, life would return to a little bit of normality, eventually, unfortunately not the case, I do know we have been constantly lied to. God knows how we will cope, when we run out if fuel, for transport.
Or warehouse run out of food.
Those things are already happening to a fashion.
There's a shortage of lorry drivers, about 70,000, and of those still working a lot are being pinged by that idiotic app.
This is leading to shortages of basics in warehouses, plus warehouse and supermarket staff also in short supply due to having to stay at home for ten days every time they walk past someone who is suspected of having covid.
It can't carry on like this.
Another year or two of this and we'll be sent back to the stone age.
Once power and water are disrupted the whole system will collapse

The dithering government need to sort out the app and the consequences of being pinged. If double jabbed people are much less likely to get ill, and much less likely to transmit the virus to others, then surely they should just be told to carry on as normal but be mindful of social distancing and good hygiene.

The app is causing more headaches than it should be doing.

It's all over the place and if it's being pinged constantly and then people are having to quarantine then you won't be seeing things moving forward but backwards.

Double jabbed people imo should have different rules applied to them when it comes to this app as they are very unlikely to get very ill or pass the virus on. Common sense of social distancing and wearing masks where appropriate should be enough for this group of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back