Eric Clapton Will Not Play Shows Where Proof of Vaccine Is Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'd love to know where you've read this, any links you can share by any chance?

From what I've read, the manufacturers of the experimental vaccine don't even claim that you're much less likely
to catch the virus after being vaccinated. Their only claim I've read is that the effects of which will be less severe.
(can't find the evidence for this)

I've never supported ID cards because we already have passports and driving licenses, and soon, when the conservative's excellent idea of the requirement of having ID to vote is implemented, where photo ID will be provided by local councils
for those who don't hold the latter, there will be no reason for ID cards at all.

However, having ID cards will not solve the problems of illegal migrants, that requires political will, that this government or even the opposition doesn't have.
For example could you see medical treatment being refused to an illegal immigrant? Not just that, there's something like 60,000 illegal immigrants recently
arrived by dinghy across the English Channel, they know exactly where they are , in 4 star hotels, and regardless of whether their asylum application is accepted or not, they're not leaving.
They're here to stay and I don't think I should have a requirement to have and ID or have to "present my papers" to whatever authority asks due to all the government's failings that can be easily solved.
This is one of many links you can easily find proving the efficacy of the vaccines:

What’s my risk of COVID-19 after vaccination?

Not everyone has a passport or a driving licence, photo ID can be and will be easily faked whereas biometric ID cards could be made much harder to fake, in fact they should be impossible to fake if they had the right equipment to check them with.
Why would you object to showing an ID card, you show your passport when you are going abroad, you show your driving licence when stopped by the police or have to take it to the station within a few days. Wouldn't showing an ID card be just as easy ?
Why do all the other countries who use I cards have them if they don't help to stop fraudulent voting, benefit fraud and being here illegally or overstaying their visas ?

This is one of many links you can easily find proving the efficacy of the vaccines:

What’s my risk of COVID-19 after vaccination?

Not everyone has a passport or a driving licence, photo ID can be and will be easily faked whereas biometric ID cards could be made much harder to fake, in fact they should be impossible to fake if they had the right equipment to check them with.
Why would you object to showing an ID card, you show your passport when you are going abroad, you show your driving licence when stopped by the police or have to take it to the station within a few days. Wouldn't showing an ID card be just as easy ?
Why do all the other countries who use I cards have them if they don't help to stop fraudulent voting, benefit fraud and being here illegally or overstaying their visas ?

You're link doesn't satisfy me as "proof" of anything, it's more a blog that could be made up by anyone, using "app data" of all things

I'm against biometric ID because I want to live in a free country as a free person, not something like that existed in Europe under Nazi Germany or some other
dictatorial government where you can be stopped at any time for no reason and effectively asked to "present your papers"

Sure I show my passport when I'm leaving my country because I'm crossing a border. Yes, as you say, I show my driving licence when asked, which can be produced
later at a police station, to prove my right to drive, but that for me is a lot different from randomly being asked to provide ID.

As for other countries using ID cards, I don't see any evidence of it stopping their illegal presense, and as said for UK there's plenty evidence that we do not
eject illegal immigrants, so I can say with full confidence that it won't solve that problem.

You're link doesn't satisfy me as "proof" of anything, it's more a blog that could be made up by anyone, using "app data" of all things

I'm against biometric ID because I want to live in a free country as a free person, not something like that existed in Europe under Nazi Germany or some other
dictatorial government where you can be stopped at any time for no reason and effectively asked to "present your papers"

Sure I show my passport when I'm leaving my country because I'm crossing a border. Yes, as you say, I show my driving licence when asked, which can be produced
later at a police station, to prove my right to drive, but that for me is a lot different from randomly being asked to provide ID.

As for other countries using ID cards, I don't see any evidence of it stopping their illegal presense, and as said for UK there's plenty evidence that we do not
eject illegal immigrants, so I can say with full confidence that it won't solve that problem.
Have been double jabbed?

Most of the stuff you have been posting about covid for the last 12 months falls into the category of your first paragraph, yet you are happy to believe it and post links on the forum.
What is the difference?
If you were to refer to something specific that I've posted, then I'd have a better chance of answering your question in relation to that item.

Yes, I have posted many articles on Covid-19, but I can assure you I don't necessarily believe in them all or what is said therin, I more often just
post so as to have a discussion with you good people on the forum about.

If you were to refer to something specific that I've posted, then I'd have a better chance of answering your question in relation to that item.

Yes, I have posted many articles on Covid-19, but I can assure you I don't necessarily believe in them all or what is said therin, I more often just
post so as to have a discussion with you good people on the forum about.
Just a general observation @bonus2010

I'm stuck on the fence at the moment. I'm no anti vaxer or pro vaxer. Originally older people and people with underlying health conditions are most at risk so why not be similar to the flue jab and give it to those that need it?

Here is a post I've seen elsewhere

Thank you Lisa Be for this week’s round up:

“Friday roundup 23rd July 2021

This week Boris announced, rather ironically on freedom day, that vaccine passports will be used for large events and venues and no longer will a negative test be valid.
In 2020 if you mentioned vaccine passports you were a conspiracy theorist in 2021 if you don’t have the vaccine and show your papers you are selfish - boooo!

The Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison offered to send in the army after Sydney suffered a covid blow.
There was one death of a man in his 80’s from covid 😳
Australian citizens have been given strict orders not to talk to each other -boooo!

The Dutch prime minister faced some tough questioning regarding the World Economic Forum, The Great Reset and Klaus Schwab and as to whether there was a global conspiracy under the guise of a pandemic response.
The Dutch PM laughed it off… and said he knows nothing of Klaus Schwab.
An email was then produced from the Dutch PM in which be thanked Klaus Schwab for his thoughts on the pandemic and his excellent book - Covid 19, The Great Reset - yay!!!!!

Reverend Charlie Boyle, a well respected Church of England vicar from Dorset faces dismissal from his position- boooo!
He committed the heinous crime of hugging a mourner, singing without a mask and putting out bibles in the pews- boooo!

Luckily some people are exempt from
Isolation after the pingdemic caused staff shortages resulting in food shortages, supply chain staff will now be exempt - yay!
Hundreds of thousands of school children are missing school every week because of the pingdemic - they are not exempt boooo!

Good news the vaccine will be able to squash the virus -yay!
Just as the flu vaccine eradicated flu- oh wait…… 🤔😳

Finally there is a new pandemic in which it will take many years of treatment to cure.
Widespread cases of Stockholm syndrome are multiplying at an alarming rate across the globe. I will pray for your speedy recovery.

Now please remember to get your vaccine to protect those that have had the vaccine from the virus they’ve been vaccinated against otherwise the vaccinated won’t be protected from the virus.

Have a lovely weekend, stay human ❤️”

I never heard him being accused of being a racist but he was once arrested for having lots of paedo pictures on his computer which he said were for research.
From a newspaper

Clapton's alleged racist remarks were dredged out by English radio presenter Jameela Jamil during a rant about his latest song.

Jamil shared a screengrab of a transcript of the moment an "extremely drunk" Clapton asked "foreigners" to raise their hands and leave his show.

"Not just leave the hall, leave our country... I don't want you here, in the room or in my country," he said in part.

"The Black w**s and c***s and Arabs and f***ing Jamaicans don't belong here, we don't want them here," Clapton added on stage then, using blatant racist slurs.

"This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any Black w**s and c***s living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome."

The rocker claimed England was "a white country" made "for white people" and bellowed out the facist party's "Keep Britain White" slogan.

From a newspaper

Clapton's alleged racist remarks were dredged out by English radio presenter Jameela Jamil during a rant about his latest song.

Jamil shared a screengrab of a transcript of the moment an "extremely drunk" Clapton asked "foreigners" to raise their hands and leave his show.

"Not just leave the hall, leave our country... I don't want you here, in the room or in my country," he said in part.

"The Black w**s and c***s and Arabs and f***ing Jamaicans don't belong here, we don't want them here," Clapton added on stage then, using blatant racist slurs.

"This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any Black w**s and c***s living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome."

The rocker claimed England was "a white country" made "for white people" and bellowed out the facist party's "Keep Britain White" slogan.
You do realise that these days anyone can be accused of being a racist, I have been called that many times when people have been losing their argument over something with me.
Just because you don't like the way the culture of your country is being changed to one you do not like by people from another country doesn't make you a racist, if anything it makes you a culturalist, if there is such a word or thing, I am guilty of that as I liked how my country was when my parents and grand parents and their generations fought two world wars to keep our values, culture and morals.

1627149419055.png

You do realise that these days anyone can be accused of being a racist, I have been called that many times when people have been losing their argument over something with me.
Just because you don't like the way the culture of your country is being changed to one you do not like by people from another country doesn't make you a racist, if anything it makes you a culturalist, if there is such a word or thing, I am guilty of that as I liked how my country was when my parents and grand parents and their generations fought two world wars to keep our values, culture and morals.

View attachment 63362

Tbh I have had some debates with you and even though you have some views I very strongly disagree with I wouldn't class you as a racist.

I know how racists are first hand from experience.

I get called shit every day,
I could call the race card, but it's what it is, it's not meant as racist, it's called putting on my big boy trousers and living with it.
The construction industry is full of people just living life, and now we have people calling them racists for being who they are.
Too many people wanting to pull the race card too quickly IMHO, and then the real racists comments get overlooked.

I get called shit every day,
I could call the race card, but it's what it is, it's not meant as racist, it's called putting on my big boy trousers and living with it.
The construction industry is full of people just living life, and now we have people calling them racists for being who they are.
Too many people wanting to pull the race card too quickly IMHO, and then the real racists comments get overlooked.

That's the issue I have how people cry wolf in this PC world with anything being classed as racist when it isn't.

Even Brexit people said those voted were racists when in reality they were just voicing their concerns. I personally had no issue with people wanting to leave it didn't cross my mind that millions were racists like some people over the last few years have claimed.

The actual racists are the ones who get away with so much and hardly anything happens to them be it on social media or in the real world. These are the real racists and who people should shame and bring to account for their abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 63362
Did you read what Clapton shouted to the audience? Are you really trying to tell me his comments weren't racist?

From a newspaper

Clapton asked "foreigners" to raise their hands and leave his show.

You do realise that these days anyone can be accused of being a racist

Jesus Sandra - you've had a mare here!

I liked how my country was when my parents and grand parents and their generations fought two world wars to keep our values, culture and morals

How was the country then? And also what are our values, culture and morals as a nation in your opinion?

How was the country then? And also what are our values, culture and morals as a nation in your opinion?
Good question dosnt matter whether black Asian Pakistani Hindu sheik should treat people they way would be expected to be treated.
Tbh I think it’s discraseful what the uk did to all the Afro Caribbean who helped this country after so many years shipping them back to there own country and those that helped during the wars and my post isn’t an insult or racial slur towards anyone from different ethnic minorities tbh I’m kind of intrigued with other religions and beliefs and having Asian nieces and nephews and a sister that’s converted to Muslim (through marriage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back