Eric Clapton Will Not Play Shows Where Proof of Vaccine Is Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a well known anti vaxxer! When you are double jabbed it is a fact the % of passing on or being infected are considerably less, not foolproof but enough to help keep new infections down!
So why wouldn't you get jabbed?
Unless you have a medical reason you will be selfish!
He's had the Jab himself so obviously not an "anti vaxxer" and there's still zero proof that the vaccine stops or even helps prevent the spread of Covid yet, it's certainly not "factual". If there was I'd get behind these "vaccine passports". But whilst Covid once again seems to be spreading at the rate it is now after 36.6 million have been double jabbed in the UK (me included). And we see stories such like this...

"Out of a total of 92,029 Delta cases sequenced since February, there have been 117 deaths or 0.13 per cent.

Of the 117 people who died, 109 were over 50. Some 44 of the 117 were unvaccinated, while 20 were waiting for a second dose. A total of 50 of the 117 or 42 per cent had received both doses. All of these deaths were in people over the age of 50."

Then this"vaccine passport" imo is an excuse to bring in digital ID for everyone.
To me it makes no sense when you have had the vaccine that you are just as likely to carry/spread Covid as anyone else but get a pass into certain venues whilst others cannot.

He's had the Jab himself so obviously not an "anti vaxxer" and there's still zero proof that the vaccine stops or even helps prevent the spread of Covid yet, it's certainly not "factual". If there was I'd get behind these "vaccine passports". But whilst Covid once again seems to be spreading at the rate it is now after 36.6 million have been double jabbed in the UK (me included). And we see stories such like this...

"Out of a total of 92,029 Delta cases sequenced since February, there have been 117 deaths or 0.13 per cent.

Of the 117 people who died, 109 were over 50. Some 44 of the 117 were unvaccinated, while 20 were waiting for a second dose. A total of 50 of the 117 or 42 per cent had received both doses. All of these deaths were in people over the age of 50."

Then this"vaccine passport" imo is an excuse to bring in digital ID for everyone.
To me it makes no sense when you have had the vaccine that you are just as likely to carry/spread Covid as anyone else but get a pass into certain venues whilst others cannot.
Whilst I agree with some of the data you are stating, I believe the view that you are less likely to get infected and less likely to pass on disease when double double jabbed.
Also the threat of COVID passports is to encourage the younger section to get jabbed making it safer for all, not digital ID! Foreign travel will become a condition of covid passport's directed from those countries.

We are told that the entire population of the world needs to be vaccinated against a disease, which statistically, unlike influenza, which affects all age groups, only kills the very elderly and the chronically ill.

In the UK the average age of death, allegedly due to Covid is 82, and worldwide, most had pre-existing comorbidities.

Average age of those who had died with COVID-19 - Office for National Statistics

Average age of Covid death is 82.4 years - 'need to shield the vulnerable'

CDC study: More than 99% of COVID victims had preexisting conditions

DOCTORS PAID TO LIST COVID ON DEATH CERTIFICATES AS CAUSE OF DEATH NO MATTER WHAT

In 2007, Boris Johnson spoke about population control, describing it as a crisis which needs to be addressed sooner rather than later.

Global Population Control - Boris Johnson

And here’s what his eugenicist dad had to say.

Stanley Johnson (Boris Johnsons Daddy)

And here’s Boris’ stance now.

People die, but apparently this isn’t allowed anymore. Healthy people’s lives and businesses are being destroyed, suicides have gone through the roof, along with drug and alcohol related deaths. Thousands have died in the UK alone, because they were too afraid to be admitted to hospital for fear of infection. Tens of thousands have died already, because they never received lifesaving treatments and operations for things such as heart and lung disease and cancers. And untold numbers will die in the coming years, simply because they weren’t diagnosed early enough for the same illnesses. Millions are dying in poverty across the world as a direct result of the draconian measures inflicted on us by governments, and the massive disruptions to the food chain will soon affect all of us. And all this to protect people, who are due to die anyway, from dying.

We’ve all been conditioned from a very early age, to trust and obey authority and not to question those who apparently know what’s best for us. Very few of us are able to wake up from this fantasy world we live in, but it’s a great feeling when it finally hits you.

This isn’t about saving lives, it’s about money and control. Last year, Big Pharma were a billion dollar industry, but thanks to the rollout of these new experimental vaccines, which by definition, are not vaccines, it is now a trillion dollar industry. Healthy people are of no use to drug companies, so it’s in their best interest that we believe, that after hundreds of millennia, our immune system is suddenly not fit for purpose and we therefore need to rely on drugs and vaccines to survive. PLEASE WAKE UP!

There’s an old saying that goes “Never let a good crisis go to waste” This isn’t the first time they’ve used a fake pandemic to scare us into taking their experimental juice, but some people have very short memories. The 2009 swine flu was the same, in fact there was a channel 4 documentary exposing the fraudulent vaccine rollout. Millions of pounds worth of vaccines were binned after only 350 people died out of the 64,000 deaths, predicted by Ferguson’s incredibly inaccurate computer model.

In 2010 Channel 4 News exposed the 2009 swine flu scandal

And then there was the 1976 swine flu scare in the US.

60 Minutes Mike Wallace Exposes the 1976 Swine Flu Pandemic Vaccine Injuries

Our older generation should remember all this, but instead they roll up their sleeves due to the government and media induced panic and fear inflicted on them.

And to anyone who feels unsafe, then by all means wear your mask and put yourself under house arrest when you are pinged, and don’t forget to keep getting your 6 monthly top-up shots, but please show some respect for those of us with functioning brains, and leave us to live our lives, as we see fit.

COVID Vaccine Landing

Search Results from the VAERS Database

https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

https://assets.publishing.service.g...A_Pfizer-_BioNTech_vaccine_analysis_print.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.g...VID-19_vaccine_AstraZeneca_analysis_print.pdf

We are told that the entire population of the world needs to be vaccinated against a disease, which statistically, unlike influenza, which affects all age groups, only kills the very elderly and the chronically ill.

In the UK the average age of death, allegedly due to Covid is 82, and worldwide, most had pre-existing comorbidities.

Average age of those who had died with COVID-19 - Office for National Statistics

Average age of Covid death is 82.4 years - 'need to shield the vulnerable'

CDC study: More than 99% of COVID victims had preexisting conditions

DOCTORS PAID TO LIST COVID ON DEATH CERTIFICATES AS CAUSE OF DEATH NO MATTER WHAT

In 2007, Boris Johnson spoke about population control, describing it as a crisis which needs to be addressed sooner rather than later.

Global Population Control - Boris Johnson

And here’s what his eugenicist dad had to say.

Stanley Johnson (Boris Johnsons Daddy)

And here’s Boris’ stance now.

People die, but apparently this isn’t allowed anymore. Healthy people’s lives and businesses are being destroyed, suicides have gone through the roof, along with drug and alcohol related deaths. Thousands have died in the UK alone, because they were too afraid to be admitted to hospital for fear of infection. Tens of thousands have died already, because they never received lifesaving treatments and operations for things such as heart and lung disease and cancers. And untold numbers will die in the coming years, simply because they weren’t diagnosed early enough for the same illnesses. Millions are dying in poverty across the world as a direct result of the draconian measures inflicted on us by governments, and the massive disruptions to the food chain will soon affect all of us. And all this to protect people, who are due to die anyway, from dying.

We’ve all been conditioned from a very early age, to trust and obey authority and not to question those who apparently know what’s best for us. Very few of us are able to wake up from this fantasy world we live in, but it’s a great feeling when it finally hits you.

This isn’t about saving lives, it’s about money and control. Last year, Big Pharma were a billion dollar industry, but thanks to the rollout of these new experimental vaccines, which by definition, are not vaccines, it is now a trillion dollar industry. Healthy people are of no use to drug companies, so it’s in their best interest that we believe, that after hundreds of millennia, our immune system is suddenly not fit for purpose and we therefore need to rely on drugs and vaccines to survive. PLEASE WAKE UP!

There’s an old saying that goes “Never let a good crisis go to waste” This isn’t the first time they’ve used a fake pandemic to scare us into taking their experimental juice, but some people have very short memories. The 2009 swine flu was the same, in fact there was a channel 4 documentary exposing the fraudulent vaccine rollout. Millions of pounds worth of vaccines were binned after only 350 people died out of the 64,000 deaths, predicted by Ferguson’s incredibly inaccurate computer model.

In 2010 Channel 4 News exposed the 2009 swine flu scandal

And then there was the 1976 swine flu scare in the US.

60 Minutes Mike Wallace Exposes the 1976 Swine Flu Pandemic Vaccine Injuries

Our older generation should remember all this, but instead they roll up their sleeves due to the government and media induced panic and fear inflicted on them.

And to anyone who feels unsafe, then by all means wear your mask and put yourself under house arrest when you are pinged, and don’t forget to keep getting your 6 monthly top-up shots, but please show some respect for those of us with functioning brains, and leave us to live our lives, as we see fit.

COVID Vaccine Landing

Search Results from the VAERS Database

https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

https://assets.publishing.service.g...A_Pfizer-_BioNTech_vaccine_analysis_print.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.g...VID-19_vaccine_AstraZeneca_analysis_print.pdf
Thought all these copy and paste shite had finished, didn't realise it was a hoax and had nothing to worry about!

I believe the view that you are less likely to get infected and less likely to pass on disease when double double jabbed.

I hoped that would be case which was the reason I got it. But when 50 out of 117 people double vaccinated died of Covid in the latest studies, my opinion is the vaccine is useless at preventing someone passing it on to others and not very good at preventing deaths.

We will all be carrying our app that allows us to enter venues which shows our vaccination status and traces everywhere we go.. at the same time we will still be able to contract/spread Covid.

I've had the vaccine but I'm open minded to other people's rights to refuse it and I'm growing more and more suspicious that the Gov are moulding Covid to bring in things that infringe on our privacy. With help from the public that alienate those that don't want the vaccine.
This "You're an anti vaxxer" "conspiracy theorist" "tin foil hat wearer" "you're selfish" that people throw around to anyone that shows any sort of hesitation or suspicion of the way this is going is creating a two tier society which wont end well.

I too believed that the vaccines would return us to some form of normality and I wanted to go on holiday abroad, go to the pub and cinema and go for meals out with friends and family so I got double jabbed.
Only to find that it's now worse than it was before the vaccines were invented.
To get my covid pass, in order to get through border control, I assumed it would check my NHS number and away you go, no.
You have to photograph your passport and upload it, when it's been accepted, you then have to video yourself saying "2-3-4-5" or similar and upload that.
This is an intrusion IMV, luckily it's run by the government who haven't got a clue but it's just a way of making you think they can control everything, which I suppose they could but in reality they don't have the manpower

I too believed that the vaccines would return us to some form of normality and I wanted to go on holiday abroad, go to the pub and cinema and go for meals out with friends and family so I got double jabbed.
Only to find that it's now worse than it was before the vaccines were invented.
To get my covid pass, in order to get through border control, I assumed it would check my NHS number and away you go, no.
You have to photograph your passport and upload it, when it's been accepted, you then have to video yourself saying "2-3-4-5" or similar and upload that.
This is an intrusion IMV, luckily it's run by the government who haven't got a clue but it's just a way of making you think they can control everything, which I suppose they could but in reality they don't have the manpower
Agreed mate, they begged us to have a jab, we've done it but still nothing is straight forward. I feel we need to get on with it now.

There was a phone-in on radio yesterday.
They were discussing the Olympic games.
Someone said he hadn't gone due to covid 19, even though he was an appointed official for one of the sports.
Some dude rung up and basically said there was no reason why he shouldn't have just gone.
The presenter said, 'yes but even though he's double jabbed, what if he brings it back and he kills his granny?'
The caller reminded him that practically everyone over the age of fifty are also double jabbed so what is the problem.
No one could answer.
There has to come a point where all restrictions and other measures are completely removed and allow the virus to take its course, we've done everything possible.
If it kills another 30,000 or so then thats what will have to happen.
Probably would have been ten times that without the vaccines.
All this panic over new variants every two weeks has to stop, industry, education and the economy all need to recover and they can't do anything with these stupid isolation rules in place

Yeah agreed, the country has to recover now, its in absolute turmoil, we need to earn money to spend it, that's the way the world goes round, and this pingdemic needs to stop, most companies need to invest in testing onsite, and then it stops!!, 7 day test is the way forward imo, not sitting at home because your NHS app has told you to sit at home even tho your ok to go to work, just my opinion, enough is Enough now, lively hoods going down the drain will cause the country to collapse and thats a bigger killer then covid

Having a pass showing that you have had both your vaccines and so you are much less likely to have the virus than those who have not will protect the staff who have to work in those places, in the same way that most of us wore masks when in shops to protect the staff more than ourselves.

I can't understand why we don't have to have an ID car and have to show it on demand, like most other European and many other countries around the world do, especially now when we have so many illegal immigrants here and visa overstayers. If we had them and had to show them to get NHS treatment or to buy or rent a house or to get a job or welfare benefits then we would save millions if not billions of pounds a year on benefit fraud and costs to the NHS and how big a deal would it be to carry an ID card along with your driving licence or a credit or debit card and to occasionally show it to someone with the authority to see it ?

Having a pass showing that you have had both your vaccines and so you are much less likely to have the virus

Hey, I'd love to know where you've read this, any links you can share by any chance?

From what I've read, the manufacturers of the experimental vaccine don't even claim that you're much less likely
to catch the virus after being vaccinated. Their only claim I've read is that the effects of which will be less severe.
(can't find the evidence for this)

I've never supported ID cards because we already have passports and driving licenses, and soon, when the conservative's excellent idea of the requirement of having ID to vote is implemented, where photo ID will be provided by local councils
for those who don't hold the latter, there will be no reason for ID cards at all.

However, having ID cards will not solve the problems of illegal migrants, that requires political will, that this government or even the opposition doesn't have.
For example could you see medical treatment being refused to an illegal immigrant? Not just that, there's something like 60,000 illegal immigrants recently
arrived by dinghy across the English Channel, they know exactly where they are , in 4 star hotels, and regardless of whether their asylum application is accepted or not, they're not leaving.
They're here to stay and I don't think I should have a requirement to have and ID or have to "present my papers" to whatever authority asks due to all the government's failings that can be easily solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back