Euro 2020 Predictions/Chat

Agreed had a fair game some refs would’ve been card happy but he let the game flow as much as possible.

Ref wasn’t bias he’s just not card happy like most refs are in this day and age.
I agree if it was a clear goal scoring opportunity it would’ve been red but because it wasn’t a yellow was fair enough IMO

Maybe I saw it different then.

I thought ref was poor with some of the decisions which went against England.

That's just my perception though.

A shirt pull is just a yellow in that area of the pitch - didn't deny a clear goalscoring opportunity or whatever the terminology is.

I thought the refereeing was very laid back throughout the tournament, they'd clearly been briefed to ref that way.

A shirt pull is just a yellow in that area of the pitch - didn't deny a clear goalscoring opportunity or whatever the terminology is.

I thought the refereeing was very laid back throughout the tournament, they'd clearly been briefed to ref that way.
Correct if it was a red card offence var would’ve stepped in and over ruled the ref

Not being a fan of the 'beautiful' game l thought l would tune in and give a bit of support for the last 2 games to see what all the hype was about, Well l didnt see any skill atall on the ball except when Sterling was on a run. lnfact l thought l had tuned in to a free for all of UFC.

Back