Euro 2020 Predictions/Chat

Same here I've £550 to come if Italy wins it but I've always fancied them to win it and will be good for the country with how they was affected with covid
Spend your half a grand wisely Baza, I got £120 from Italy winning, which is going to two of my grandkids, who are going for a weeks holiday at the caravan tomorrow, but I put £20 on either team on pens today at 9/2, so that £110 is taking the mrs out for a meal during the week as she has just recovered from a broken ankle, so mines will be well spent, I will say this though, every time from here on in, when I get a few quid from the bookies, I am putting a few £5 or £10s each time on England for the next Euros in Germany, as I think they have a real chance of winning that one. Predicted 1-1 and the game to go to pens on this thread earlier in the week, just had that feeling.

Last edited:
Spend your half a grand wisely Baza, I got £120 from Italy winning, which is going to two of my grandkids, who are going for a weeks holiday at the caravan tomorrow, but I put £20 on either team on pens today at 9/2, so that £110 is taking the mrs out for a meal during the week as she has just recovered from a broken ankle, so mines will be well spent, I will say this though, every time from here on in, when I get a few quid from the bookies, I am putting a few £5 or £10s each time on England for the next Euros in Germany, as I think they have a real chance of winning that one.
Tbh bud I really think England should have won it and my winnings going in my savings account as looking for a new house.
We can come back from this defeat and we’ve shown with a young squad anything is possible and personally think too much pressure on sako shoulders for that pen but that’s just my opinion

Saka shouldn't have taken the penalty. Too much pressure on the kid really felt sorry for him.

Still a great achievement getting to the final.

World Cup next year will be tough for them next year as the bigger nations will be even stronger.

They brought Rashford and Sancho on at the death to take pens and both missed, pressure on their shoulders must have been massive.

Saka shouldn't have taken the penalty. Too much pressure on the kid really felt sorry for him.

Still a great achievement getting to the final.

World Cup next year will be tough for them next year as the bigger nations will be even stronger.
Dont think they will win the next world cup, the heat will be a major factor there for the European teams, even with it being played in the winter months, but the next Euros in Germany has to be the main target for England. Argentina for the next world cup for me.

Dont think they will win the next world cup, the heat will be a major factor there for the European teams, even with it being played in the winter months, but the next Euros in Germany has to be the main target for England. Argentina for the next world cup for me.

Ye Argentina looked good in Copa America.

Will have a serious chance next year. But again alot of quality teams will be equally matched at the world cup next year.

Tbh the heat there will take a toll on all the teams and players so keeps everything on a equal footing.

Ye Argentina looked good in Copa America.

Will have a serious chance next year. But again alot of quality teams will be equally matched at the world cup next year.

Tbh the heat there will take a toll on all the teams and players so keeps everything on a equal footing.
Only a year and a half away, cant wait, it will be strange having a November/December world cup though.

Tbh when you have Argentina Brazil Paraguay entering World Cup plus teams from euros who will have more talent hopefully England can match them but hard to back a team for World Cup at present plus it depends on club form of most players

Ye will be very closely fought world cup next year.

Will be a lot of talented players on show for their respective countries.

Too tough to call who is favourites atm or even closer to the time.

I personally don't think England will win it but if they can get to semis or another final be a great achievement.

Back