F5 new channel list 25/07

I have a major problem when I update the channel list ski Disney don't work also ski realtime and ski showcase also on this forum why does it not show good gift ccam or mgcamd providers

Johner ur a gentleman my provider at the minute is 50 for 6 Months is any1 on here good I had a guy at 45 for the year he was mgcamd but he dissapeard any can match that and the new channel list fixes the ski disny problem for shure also what bout the ski showcase

Tryed to reply there johner to you PM but as I'm the newbie hav to post a few times before that lol I have done all except update the list as directed above I'm with premiumcardshare 85 a year will the update help with disney also man ski sports 2 not working aswel thanks

there is no ski sports 2, its ski sports ashes now :beg: cricket channel
I sent you a link for a provider, don't name providers on the forum. ^^
did you get the box with a gift from say off ebay out of curiosity with list preinstalled??
update the channel list with this one and see what happens, make sure to back up your current list in case anything does happen.
I presume you have an F5, you 've never said.

Last edited:
Yeah bought skybox f5

there is no ski sports 2, its ski sports ashes now :beg: cricket channel
I sent you a link for a provider, don't name providers on the forum. ^^
did you get the box with a gift from say off ebay out of curiosity with list preinstalled??
update the channel list with this one and see what happens, make sure to back up your current list in case anything does happen.
I presume you have an F5, you 've never said.

Yea skybox f5 done the update and still nothing johnner and no I didn't get the gift with the box I done a bit of shopping and a few cardsharing compare site ps and this one was rated the best so if ski sports 2 has turned to ashes water tye fudge lol happened ski Disney and ski comedy central and ski showcase there not working but they all were b4

try that link I gave you, but try and get in touch with your supplier first its looking more and more like your provider. those f5's are giving a lot of trouble lately, the forums are full of people having problems with lists and glitchin/freezing and so on it seems to be just the F5's:damn:
are you directly wired up to your box (Ethernet)? wireless can and will cause glitching but not missing channels, that will or can be a bad line so that's were you need to contact them and get them to test your line

Yeah I have tortured them I think some 1 needs to make a good solid listing for skybox f5 including not missing all the hd and if so and there's still trouble I think I will call it an end to the skybox and look about a dreambox because I have all the pros and cons done and I think the end is just nie for thee skybox f5

Just updated working fine once again many thanks :grin:

---------- Post Merged at 05:35 PM ----------

Odd has Skysports Ashes HD and Skysports 4 HD changed as these are now scrambled using the XXX channel list ??

the channel list will work fine on the f5. if you are missing channels this is down to your provider.

yes andy ,

Update : 25/7/13

Sky Sports News HD
Eurosport 2 HD
Discovery HD
More4 HD
Word Network
Madani Channel
Kix Power

Back