Failed to tune ABM

if you reboot the box, I think the Tmp folder is cleared out is it not?
ftp it to Tmp folder then install it before rebooting

if you reboot the box, I think the Tmp folder is cleared out is it not?
ftp it to Tmp folder then install it before rebooting
I think it's because he's already installed the plugin but not the correct ipk for his box, although he shouldn't have been able to as the box detects incorrect ipk

Thanks dsayers2014, problem solved! :(y):

Now I'm trying to figure out how to zip my Lamedb file, using WinRAR, so I can attach it here for Abu Baniaz. I've pulled it onto my desktop but can't work out how to zip it

NETID 40967 - Preston 1 errors over the last week or so. Changed the modulation to 5 and now autobouquets working. I have attached the cable_uk_virgin xml file

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 6
Preston modulation was already 5, if you had clicked update provider files in autobouquetsmaker, the box would have downloaded the above xml file for you

Hi all, could someone please help? I am using h2h running ipab and when I try to update ABM it is saying failed check for correct frequency. My area netid 41048, I have read to update the ABM confit file but I think it is different on ipab? Any help would be appreciated.

Ipab is discontinued, no uodates or support any longer.
You may be able to put ABM3.1 on manually but probably better just to flash the box now before it stops working altogether

Does anyone have the correct config file for net id 00005 Luton? I can’t seem to get the info from the channels to get the QAM modulation etc

Does anyone have the correct config file for net id 00005 Luton? I can’t seem to get the info from the channels to get the QAM modulation etc

If it has changed in similar ways to others:
symbol_rate="6952000"
modulation="5"

It was
symbol_rate="6887000"
modulation="3"

However, can you run the Nit Analyser plugin just to make sure?
Link to NIT Analyser with installation instructions:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/a-...-abm-not-refreshing.140445/page-4#post-936935

Hi All.
On my Vu Solo2 i followed all these instructions but installing 3.1, adding that Emergency provider list and all channels back
Today i do the exact same steps on my Gigablue X3 and i just get tune failed error on Tuner C

My only guess is that my gigablue ABM is a different version to the one i added to my Vu

Which should i use??

VU - i used mips32el.ipk.....working fine
Gigablue - cortexa15hf.........not having it

The Gigablue is a recent receiver and should have a recent ABM, so I dont think it needs updating. In any case, if opkg finds a newer version on teh plugin feeds, it wont install an older version.

What is your NetID. Number not name please.

The emergency provider file uses guessed values. You are better off using the NitAnlyser and tehn uploading the details.
http://www.techkings.org/threads/a-...-abm-not-refreshing.140445/page-4#post-936935

Last edited:
The file got updated a couple of days ago. So updating ABM provider file using the function within ABM menu should be all that you need to do.
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/commit/1d37874e74185063375c07f7afd6f6259037d1ad

What happens when you update provider file?

With the "emergency virgin" provider list loaded - when i run update providers it says "nothing to update"
I just run a ABM scan and it comes back with the "Tune failed" error

I did everything exactly the same as with my VU solo and it worked perfectly
Do i have to be on ABM 3.1 or can i roll back to 3.0??

The emergency file is not online, it cannot be updated. It is a one-off. I'll delete it now.

What you did with your Vu Solo was not the best thing to do. All you had to do was update the provider file. I suggest you delete it too and select the main Virgin one and update the provider file again.

Back