Firestick 4K

Hi guys,

I have an issue with the 4k Amazon Firestick. All apps I use on this for my supplier have major voice sync issues yet the same apps on the gen 2 are fine. Any ideas please? Thanks in advance

Have u got the apps set to hardware decoding?
If u have try without using HW and use software,
Some people are having issues with the new 4k sticks,
Smarters pro app is ment to work well on it.
But I haven't tested this myself yet,it's only what I've been told elsewhere.

As above IPTV Smarters combined with mx player I found to be the best combo as the default player and also vlc player seemed either knock the audio out slightly or be a bit jerky on HD streams.

As above IPTV Smarters combined with mx player I found to be the best combo as the default player and also vlc player seemed either knock the audio out slightly or be a bit jerky on HD streams.
Hi guys. That is for this. If using Smarters Pro do I just need to generate an M3u like you would using GSE for example? Thanks

I have not used it for a while but pretty sure you can add m3u or log in using your API details (username, password and portal)

I have not used it for a while but pretty sure you can add m3u or log in using your API details (username, password and portal)
How did you download Smarters Pro?
I have used Aptoid to get it but then it only asks me for Username and password not portal or URL

Last edited:
How did you download Smarters Pro?
Turn apps from unknown sources in firestick device settings.
Using search at top of home screen on firestick:
1. Download Downloader
2. Open Downloader and type this:
https://bit.ly/2LKqItO for MX Player.
3. Open downloader and type this:
https://bit.ly/2PVr95K for IPTV Smarters
4. Install both when downloaded.
It may also be worth clicking the "if your download does not start click here" as sometimes nothing seems to download and your just left sat looking at the screen :confused:

Go to settings>display and sounds>display it's in there somewhere can't remember off top of my head. Try turning off match frame rate and also turn off Dolby surround. Try each one separately.

Back