Flashed by someone else

Can somebody please help. I entrusted somebody with the task of flashing my box for me which was stuck on boot and this is the message I received today

“You box is currently flashed but seem to be having problem at my property my friends going try scan from.his side later today and hopefully have it fixed if he has the same problem "tuner fails fatal" there something wrong with the box sorry for the inconvenience”

Surely I can’t just accept this as ok? The box was fine

just needs reflashing via usb then build putting on! Easy enough to do yourself mate with help off here! That’s what this site is all about mate

can't see it being a box issue, most likely a knowledge based/software issue, which box is it, what is it you are wanting loaded & what is it to be used for?

Last edited:
Can somebody please help. I entrusted somebody with the task of flashing my box for me which was stuck on boot and this is the message I received today

“You box is currently flashed but seem to be having problem at my property my friends going try scan from.his side later today and hopefully have it fixed if he has the same problem "tuner fails fatal" there something wrong with the box sorry for the inconvenience”

Surely I can’t just accept this as ok? The box was fine

Fine? - it was stuck on boot.
Now it's flashed but won't tune, this is easily solved.

Thanks for replies guys. So it was a zgemma h5h was looking to having it flashed as was stuck on boot and have a new ccam installed.

Last edited:
Cheers guys, I edited it. So who knows then regarding me situation. I don’t really know what to do. Neither does he by the sounds of it
Get your box back and there will be members on here who will be more than happy to help aslong as you follow the advice you would be given

Wow thank you guys so much who replied, I’ll give you a PM. Much appreciated.

Hi again guys so this is the message showing up on the receiver after the mentioned above. Is it something you legends can work with? Cheers

Attachments

• C67633D1-2F9B-4376-8399-067904C09CB8.jpeg
    C67633D1-2F9B-4376-8399-067904C09CB8.jpeg
    224.9 KB · Views: 44
Is your net I'd correct and your tuners configured correctly I'm not too familiar with cable are you receiving channel 1-5

tuner not correctly configured go back into tuner set up select virgin pure or something like that and make sure your net id is correct as said above

also if you haven't already, check your ABM is up to date: menu/setup/service searching/AutoBouquetsMaker....update provider files

That's by backup if boot screen says v3.0 then try update providers and rescan ABM. If ABM scan fails follow the nit Analyser link in my sticky to update frequencies

Thanks for the reply guys. Just got the box back today. So I put the power cable etc in and it passed boot meaning he’d flashed it then this is what I can see. I have noted the full menu has changed from vm style to s k y style.

Attachments

• 09CF7984-5FE4-4117-A6B3-C04B3D3D601B.jpeg
    09CF7984-5FE4-4117-A6B3-C04B3D3D601B.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
If anyone could help me fix this box back to its glory days I’d be over the moon guys

Attachments

• 1D925A77-B6D6-45EC-B59F-01406F66ABFF.jpeg
    1D925A77-B6D6-45EC-B59F-01406F66ABFF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
Back