Flashed by someone else

Try Menu, setup, service searching, tuner config set all cable tuners to,

Network ID 0000.
Region virgin media UK (all systems)

cable-tuner-config-jpg.35802

Then
Menu, setup, service searching, manual scan, complete (not predefined or user defined)

manual-scan-2-jpg.35755

Goto last scanned bouquet if they work try this A Few channels not clearing (ABM not refreshing)

So it scanned and found 15 channels but none of them are working. It was a buzz to see it picking up channels. Please may I post it to you! What do you think

Post 20 query i note qam 64 and is that a strange provider showing?
How old is the image in use
Menu-info-about

I think you need a software update mate, software management, flash online, choose latest. This will update abm too. Can I ask where abouts are you and what you have your area set too

YES mate I’m in teesside area. I’ll follow them instructions you’ve put on up there and let you know tomorrow if I’ve had any joy

So it scanned and found 15 channels but none of them are working. It was a buzz to see it picking up channels. Please may I post it to you! What do you think

If manual scan isn't working then likely to be cable, signal, splitter or tuner issues

So do any of the channels work from manual scan? Try the nit Analyser plugin to see if it updates your frequency for your area.

The only issue is if you post it to me and it works fine there's not much else I could do as your using a different net I'd.

I wish I knew what that means. I don’t know :(. I think if I send it then that would give me the best chance of getting it back to its glorious best

I wish I knew what that means. I don’t know :(. I think if I send it then that would give me the best chance of getting it back to its glorious best
Not really as I'm using 41053 for ABM there would be no way of testing your net I'd so I could only test the tuner/image. Try the plugin first and see if that works A A Few channels not clearing (ABM not refreshing)

If you still have issues tomorrow trying the above feel free to send me the box

I’ve got another box plugged in now I’ve just given up on it :(. If anyone wants to let me send them it fix it up then that’s my last hope

On working box can you go into a working channel and note what info comes up on that working channel like qam provider and frequency.
Pressing info button twice should say

Back