Flashed by someone else

I don't know. What was you using before?

Mgcamd for CWS lines this uses newcamd.list

CCcamd for N or Clines this uses CCcam.cfg

I don’t have the option of softcam. It should be on that list right second down and it isn’t. Does that make sense :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
I was using Mgcamd when I used to restart my soft cam it would say mgcamd something
But now theres absolutely no option to even look at my soft cam

Have you installed mgcamd? It's no longer in blue button. Menu, infopanel or Menu > Setup > Decryption and Parental control > Softcam Setup

Push right on select soft cam should be there if not on main screen press green the green again to download plugins and go down to softcam and press it and Mgcamd 1.45 will be there press it to install then press red button softcam setup and select cam press right and select Mgcamd if that’s what your using and green to restart! I’ve done this earlier it’s there

Push right on select soft cam should be there if not on main screen press green the green again to download plugins and go down to softcam and press it and Mgcamd 1.45 will be there press it to install then press red button softcam setup and select cam press right and select Mgcamd if that’s what your using and green to restart! I’ve done this earlier it’s there
Ok I'll have a look. I seriously am shocked at how quality you lads are on here tbh. for
Gid pal jist ask provider for the line info pal then be aw gid .
Gid pal jist ask provider for the line info pal then be aw gid .
How do I do that

Ah ok cool, all the ones on ebay and shit are really cheap. Rather get a good one. Hmm. Anyway guys ******* legends the lot of use.

Back