Flashed by someone else

Enter the info from other box to do a scan on like this
Teeside, 00010 571000 6887 which used to be frequency 571000 and 6887 and possibly qam might have changed to 256

working tuner 2.jpgworking tuner 2.jpg
For example on a working sat box it gives me useful info of frequency and other info i would need to scan on ,cable will also give you info on channels.
Did you answer a previous question to what image was flashed to box?

Checking your netid info
configuration key="hd_00010_dvbc_uk" netid="00010" bouquettype="hd" frequency="643000" symbol_rate="6952000"

Your working cable box should show symbol rate is it 6952000 or something else as your netid could be wrong?

I have been updated to pass on this important info as not too sure where you are.

Tuner configuration:

Set every tuner with Cable signal wire attached to DVB-C mode.
Any tuners without signal wires should be disabled/not configured. (Some receivers do not have internal splitters)
Network ID = 00000. Leave it as 00000. it does not matter what you use in tuner configuration in the UK or Ireland
Service scan type = Provider ( this is default for most images)
Country = UK
Region = Set the correct Virgin system. If you dont know or unsure it, set it as "Virgin UK All systems"

Scanning:
Using ABM is not the same as scanning.
Perform a manual scan. ensure complete is selected, not predefined transponder.

Using ABM:
If you want to "scan" using ABM, ensure your network ID is entered where it says Region in the Provider menu. Leave the one in tuner configuration as 00000

Legends honestly. Now Ive managed to perform the scan all the channels have been found :grin:!!!!!!!! Now there is no softcam option. I need the file which I will put on USB and download to get the soft cam option back again is that right?

Guys I don't really know what any of that means. If somebody could send me the file I need I understand the bit where you said download it put it onto usb then install via IPK.

Also what does just download soft cam feed mean?

Ok reboot box then menu, plugins green to download plugins do you see softcams? If you do install your required cam and reboot again.

Then menu, infopanel do you see softcam setup or softcam panel?

Back