i had same issue on vix chabs. flashed a barebones vix and stuck the skin on and as soon i went to turn on the skin in settings the box went into boot loop. works fine on woosh though and looks great.

While waiting for dreamplex to be skinned too , I tweaked something for temporary use , based on SKY NEW .
https://imgur.com/a/hFDN2
hFDN2
how do you go about tweaking it to look like that i wouldn't mind that look on my box looks well with film info and covers

omg! this skin is the sh!t, looks amazing, nice and zippy. top work mate, make a nice change from the usual generic sly/vermin skins.
keep up the good work, i for one am incredibly grateful

how do you go about tweaking it to look like that i wouldn't mind that look on my box looks well with film info and covers
I sent you my modified files , unzip it and you'll find two folders , open the folder share you'll find the folder SKY NEW , send it to /usr/share/enigma2/
, the second folder is Dreamplex , open it you'll find another SKY NEW folder , send it to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/DreamPlex/skins/
restart enigma2 , go to dreamplex settings ,and chose , SkY NEW instead of defaut skin , restart enigma2 again .
This skin was modified from SKY NEW , and since my intention was personal use , I didn'y bother to change the name and the locations of the files in the skin.xml. Enjoy

Attachments

• freesat dreamplex.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
love the skin Chabs got it on my zgemma flawless but put it on my dm800se clone and its stable just slow response to remote and through menus any ideas or just because the box is old its lagging

thanks in advance

Chabs, Love the skin, great work as always.

I'm having an issue with the Movie Selection (Recordings) menu. It just appears as a plain screen rather than being skinned as shown in the first post.
I use openATV 6.2 and have disabled/removed Enhanced Media Player plugin, my other skins show this screen as intended.
Anyone any idea how I could go about resolving this? I'm bored of SKY skins but the Mrs is never keen on change so before I introduce her to this I'd like to make sure it's right.
Cheers.

I sent you my modified files , unzip it and you'll find two folders , open the folder share you'll find the folder SKY NEW , send it to /usr/share/enigma2/
, the second folder is Dreamplex , open it you'll find another SKY NEW folder , send it to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/DreamPlex/skins/
restart enigma2 , go to dreamplex settings ,and chose , SkY NEW instead of defaut skin , restart enigma2 again .
This skin was modified from SKY NEW , and since my intention was personal use , I didn'y bother to change the name and the locations of the files in the skin.xml. Enjoy
Thanks so much mate looks great sorry for late reply not been on for a while

Back