In Epg, not menu, thats what i was trying to figure, press menu from epg, then change the setting.

Thanks @Chabs I put this skin on a colleague's H2S this morning and it looks very nice. Your and wooshmans craftsmanship is seriously making me consider another Enigma 2 device all the modern tech doesn't feel the same :confused:

Running Wooshbuild Infinity over ATV 6.2 using WB Freesat skin. I have run all software and skin updates but cannot get the same buttons for EPG shown on the start of this thread. (I am still trying to get + & -24h buttons on my EPG.) I do notice that my Chabs skins plugin says that my WB Freesat skin is not the latest. Any ideas much appreciated.

Running Wooshbuild Infinity over ATV 6.2 using WB Freesat skin. I have run all software and skin updates but cannot get the same buttons for EPG shown on the start of this thread. (I am still trying to get + & -24h buttons on my EPG.) I do notice that my Chabs skins plugin says that my WB Freesat skin is not the latest. Any ideas much appreciated.
Not sure if there is a current skin available as this skin was for Atv 6.1.

This still applies http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-support-thread.140703/page-191#post-925541

Google KiddaC Skins and he has a modified epgselection.py for his skins.
This will give you the ch+ / Ch- to change pages on the main epg and give the option button.
I have no idea if it will work on Chab's skins or WB skins.

Last edited:
Thanks Willo - I thought this thread was dedicated to Chabs WB Freesat skin and I was hoping to get the results displayed in the first post. It does not reference python changes as far as I can see. It obviously worked on ATV 6.1 so perhaps it does not work on 6.2

It IS dedicated to Chab's FreeSat skin. I am just trying to explain that the features you are looking for are not part of the skin, but a modified python component.

This is the Simple Ten Eighty skin that has been modified to use the modified epgselection.py.
Ch+ / Ch- changes up and down the pages and the option button contains other features.

upload_2019-1-31_19-49-10.png

This is the Simple Ten Eighty skin that has been modified to use the modified epgselection.py.
Ch+ / Ch- changes up and down the pages and the option button contains other features.

View attachment 37071
Yes I do like the look of Simple Ten Eighty skin but I need to follow through on getting WB Freesat to work as I want. It seems a long slow process to understand my wooshbuild.

I have at last worked out how to get + & - 24hrs on my EPG yellow and blue buttons (simple when you know how !). So next I would like Options and Planner (as in post one of this thread) on my red and green buttons but these do not appear as options when I try and set them.

Another question is the box with IMB Search, Record, Record Series and Search - how can I get that to appear?

It's been suggested that this skin does not work fully on ATV 6.2 but surely more people would have raised it if that is the case. From reading posts I guess that Wooshbuild is the most popular so must try and fully understand it before moving to anything else.

You might be better just asking @wooshman if WooshBuild would work with a modified epgselection.py.
I know he used to use one but python components have changed a lot over the last year or so and I have no idea whether one would work with WB / Chabs skins.

I was just using Simple Ten Eighty as an example to show you that it's not the skin that dictates what the buttons do, it's the python component.

Last edited:
I have just flashed an i55 with Infinity and selected the WB Freesat skin. Before doing anything else here is a screen show of the EPG screen.

upload_2019-2-2_13-5-53.png

Infinity uses the custom epgselection.py and is installed as standard for use with Chabs' skins.
The stand alone freesat skin will from Chabs will need the custom epgselection.py to show the buttons as you want them.

I can't look at the moment but can't you change what the coloured buttons do on the EPG screen by pressing the menu button while in the EPG ?

@wooshman going to look on my i55 see what options it gives in epg menu when on epg
EDIT if you go to menu epg then graphical epg settings you can change the button colours to whichever you want by pressing left or right on each one

Last edited:
Back